A question for you men

archenemy

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think just posting your photo makes you seem shallow. I think it might make you seem like you want attention. But I think almost everyone is a little bit attention whore. People like to be told they look good, and people want to look at others who look good. It's like a little symbiotic ecosystem we've got going here.

What pisses me off is that I have posted here for *years* without ever posting a pic of myself. Then I see a thread where a bunch of the ladies here are having fun and supporting each other. And the fallout, of course, is getting shit from the guys on this site. I have never regretted a single post I have put up until this one. I honestly regret posting my pics and getting shit for it. I made a big mistake.

I guess I saw some positive comments and missed the negative ones, but that sucks. Fear of that is obviously what makes women reluctant to post pictures of themselves (most men don't seem to be worried about this?). It always burns when you try something you're worried about, and then your worst fears turn out to be true.

On the other hand, isn't life just like this? Some percentage of the people you meet are going to be jackasses. It's usually a small percentage but they're usually the loudest ones. Try not to let it bother you.

I know you must have taken shit for a lot of your other posts. But you didn't regret any of those? What makes this different?

I don't think just posting your photo makes you seem shallow. I think it might make you seem like you want attention. But I think almost everyone is a little bit attention whore. People like to be told they look good, and people want to look at others who look good. It's like a little symbiotic ecosystem we've got going here.

Is this where you post the infamous "harness bulge" photo?

Man I don't even know where that picture is. I do have this one though:

harness.jpg

What pisses me off is that I have posted here for *years* without ever posting a pic of myself. Then I see a thread where a bunch of the ladies here are having fun and supporting each other. And the fallout, of course, is getting shit from the guys on this site. I have never regretted a single post I have put up until this one. I honestly regret posting my pics and getting shit for it. I made a big mistake.

I guess I saw some positive comments and missed the negative ones, but that sucks. Fear of that is obviously what makes women reluctant to post pictures of themselves (most men don't seem to be worried about this?). It always burns when you try something you're worried about, and then your worst fears turn out to be true.

On the other hand, isn't life just like this? Some percentage of the people you meet are going to be jackasses. It's usually a small percentage but they're usually the loudest ones. Try not to let it bother you.

I know you must have taken shit for a lot of your other posts. But you didn't regret any of those? What makes this different?

Funny, your quote I responded to was one of the negative ones.

And yeah, life is like that. But this site is one place that can be controlled somewhat. It is one place where guys couldn't comment on appearances if they had nothing to go off of.

No, its the bullshit about wanting attention, being told that just because I look a certain way I need to get fucked, and feedback that is now filtered through a whole different view. It is something I never wanted on this site and I forgot that.

I think it's cool to put some names to faces.

Who cares what some ass clowns said to you. They can go f-off.

Funny, your quote I responded to was one of the negative ones.

Ah. Well you have always been inclined to take offense at comments I intend as neutral.

So you avoided posting pictures of yourself for YEARS because you didn't want to appear to be fishing for attention. Then one day you had a reason to change. I think there's a pretty obvious difference between your actions and those of your average myspace cam girl. If someone doesn't know your history or doesn't get it and says something rude to you... why is it different from some guy saying something you don't like about breastfeeding? You still know who you are. Why doesn't the call-him-a-fuckface-and-move-on approach work here?

No, its the bullshit about wanting attention, being told that just because I look a certain way I need to get fucked, and feedback that is now filtered through a whole different view. It is something I never wanted on this site and I forgot that.

:tup:

Right On. I'm laughing at myself at my mistaken mental pictures of various posters. After reading postings over the past few years, I get a mental picture of what I think the person is like, including what they look like. All I can say is that I was very wrong in a few cases. Props to those who posted - great smiles, great poise and all good looking to boot.

If it's any consolation, I got in trouble for posting on that thread. Just in case it makes any difference :confused:

Me too. But I'm gonna put up the calendar anyway, and then pout when she tears it down.

My wife doesn't even know I put the calendar together yet.

Pray for me.

it's for charity how can she be mad???

If it's any consolation, I got in trouble for posting on that thread. Just in case it makes any difference :confused:

Me too. But I'm gonna put up the calendar anyway, and then pout when she tears it down.

Pray for me.

I'm praying I live the next few days until Snausage Fuss.

Pray for me.

:lmao:

So is there going to be calendar signing events where we can meet all the models :)