A question for you men

archenemy

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So when a woman posts a pic of herself (especially on the famous Hot Climbing Chics threa) mean she is shallow? If so, would this also be true when a guy posts a pic of himself?

Just curious...

arch, i think that you can dish it out.

e-rock, i think you can dish it out.

THATS ABOOT IT.

I don't think just posting your photo makes you seem shallow. I think it might make you seem like you want attention. But I think almost everyone is a little bit attention whore. People like to be told they look good, and people want to look at others who look good. It's like a little symbiotic ecosystem we've got going here.

I was completely being shallow when I posted my pics.

And Muffyn picked right up on that! :wave:

I love that woman :grin:

and i love you right back :grin:

i think that any one that works as hard as we all do men or women have a right to a certin amount of pride regarding what our bodies are capable of. and if that makes me shallow or egotistical... oh well

I don't think just posting your photo makes you seem shallow. I think it might make you seem like you want attention. But I think almost everyone is a little bit attention whore. People like to be told they look good, and people want to look at others who look good. It's like a little symbiotic ecosystem we've got going here.

speculation

and HOT. If I were single, I'd stalk every single one of em.

Except the Rooster.

gotta have sumpin fer dinner

:tdown::anger::noway:

I suggest going vegetarian, buddy.

corn fed chickens are the only way to go.

chickendrink.jpg

Chicken and beer MMM MMM

and HOT. If I were single, I'd stalk every single one of em.

Except the Rooster.

gotta have sumpin fer dinner

:tdown::anger::noway:

I suggest going vegetarian, buddy.

corn fed chickens are the only way to go.

chickendrink.jpg

Chicken and beer MMM MMM

just shove the can in the cavity when you grill!

When I was growing up, the family that watched us after school were Amish. I have recollections of wringing the necks of chickens and clothes-pinning them to a clothes-line. Then we'd walk down the line and whack there heads off and they'd run around with blood spurting up from there necks. That, and butchering a cow, was one of the most memorable moments of my young life.

When I was growing up, the family that watched us after school were Amish. I have recollections of wringing the necks of chickens and clothes-pinning them to a clothes-line. Then we'd walk down the line and whack there heads off and they'd run around with blood spurting up from there necks. That, and butchering a cow, was one of the most memorable moments of my young life.

Nothing better than delicious chicken.

delicous.jpg