why does kevbone act like pink's lapdog?

minx

kevbone-- i'm just curious.

Pink seems perfectly capable of handling himself in spray. Why do you feel the need to run to his defense over everything...including things like the hot chicks thread? so what if he started it? it's just a thread...it's morphed into something else. it's not an attack on pink.

does his dick really taste that good?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you feel the need to run to his defense over everything...including things like the hot chicks thread?

I will answer you seriously. It’s called being a friend no matter what. Sticking up for your bro’s. Pink is one of my closest friends. I stick up for him, he sticks up for me. That is how friendship works. Are you OK with that answer?

Pink seems perfectly capable of handling himself in spray. Why do you feel the need to run to his defense over everything...including things like the hot chicks thread? so what if he started it? it's just a thread...it's morphed into something else. it's not an attack on pink.

I'll wager a guess. Kevbone and, to a lesser extent, his main-man, pink taco, believe that their bohemian resumes elevate them beyond criticism. Particularly, when their attitudes of entitlement, which were "earned" through years of "climbing hard", are not respected on teh interwebs (they just want to PLAY withe the rest of us) they get sorta, ya know, defensive. You see, in their minds, they can post trash, acrimony, and painful prose and expect nobody to respond negatively because, as they've claimed numerous times, they climbed hard from a mobile command center during their formative years when the rest of us were pursuing less worthwhile endeavors like working our ways through school, paying mortgages, and starting families. Additionally, they have great big tasty dicks.

So when someone has the pedantic GALL to disrepect Kevbone's boy-toy on teh interwebs, he gets all incensed because he KNOWS what pink taco has been through, and it was tough, and it was noble, and it was righteous, and we just need a little perspective in order to temper our viewpoints.

Edited by E-rock

I'll wager a guess. Kevbone and, to a lesser extent, his main-man, pink taco, believe that their bohemian resumes elevate them beyond criticism. Particularly, when their attitudes of entitlement, which were "earned" through years of "climbing hard", are not respected on teh interwebs (they just want to PLAY withe the rest of us) they get sorta, ya know, defensive. You see, in their minds, they can post trash, acrimony, and painful prose and expect nobody to respond negatively because, as they've claimed numerous times, they climbed hard from a mobile command center during their formative years when the rest of us were pursuing less worthwhile endeavors like working our ways through school, paying mortgages, and starting families. Additionally, they have great big tasty dicks.

So when someone has the pedantic GALL to disrepect Kevbone's boy-toy on teh interwebs, he gets all incensed because he KNOWS what pink taco has been through, and it was tough, and it was noble, and it was righteous, and we just need a little perspective in order to temper our viewpoints.

When are you all gonna start guessing and speculating what Olyclimbers disease is cause I'd find that more interesting than this thread.

Why do you feel the need to run to his defense over everything...including things like the hot chicks thread?

I will answer you seriously. It’s called being a friend no matter what. Sticking it in your bro’s. Pink is one of my closest friends. I stick it in him, he sticks it in me. That is how friendship works. Are you OK with that answer?

Dude ...

Too much information.

IMG_0795.JPG

This one time... after playing an acostic Counting Crows set...

Pink told Kevbone how much that song tugged on his heartstrings and made him cry

Kevbone told pink that his shoulders were tweaked from all that spotting he'd been doing that day,

Catching pink's firm ass over and over again

And they went back to the tent for a little massage

That turned a plain sausagefest into a "Hide the Sausage" fest

:hcluv:

IMG_0795.JPG

Pink told Kevbone how much that song tugged on his heartstrings and made him cry

Kevbone told pink that his shoulders were tweaked from all that spotting he'd been doing that day,

We ended up meeting this guy. He said he was addicted to the internet and posted as G-spotter. He tried to get pink and I to come back to his tent to blow him, we said no and proceeded to kick the shit out of him. He was sorry he ever fucked with Pink or kevbone.

:lmao: Holy shit....thats hilarious.

IMG_0795.JPG

Grabbing pink's fat ass and squeezing it

So they went back to the tent

Then they fisted all night

And got gerbils trapped in their colons.

It was a warm up for their next project

A threesome with The Enumclaw Horse.

:lmao: Holy shit....thats hilarious.

What can I say, somebody who was there told me how it went down.