Garden Hoses at Stone Gardens

Weekend_Climberz

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm making my first foray into a gym ever next weekend in Seattle. Is there a better option than Stone?

I've been climbng in Seattle 20 years and was a routesetter for one of the gyms for neary 15 years.

It basivally goes like this:

-if you want to boulder go to Stone Gardens. it's their baileywick.

-if you want to lead climb or toperope some routes (although the toperope routes are pretty horrible these days) go to Seattel Vertical World.

:yoda:

It basivally goes like this:

-if you want to boulder go to Stone Gardens. it's their baileywick.

-if you want to lead climb or toperope some routes (although the toperope routes are pretty horrible these days) go to Seattel Vertical World.

And if you want to climb something better, go to UW.

I'm making my first foray into a gym ever next weekend in Seattle. Is there a better option than Stone?

Don't go into Seattle. Go climb at Vertical World Redmond! Quality bouldering, many new routes for TRing and leading. Clean gym, great staff!!!

Seriously though, drop me a PM and I should be able to get another SG member to throw down for you :tup: :tup:

Unless it's the weekend that you are coming and I'm out doing the real thing :)

Don't listen to this guy... I hear he doesn't even climb. He is an accountant... that has a spray problem. I think he also posts on ratemypoop.com :-)