SUCK IT IRS!

gapertimmy

quit pissing about and stay focused on what you need to do to insure your future and leave something to your kids.

I try. I have $0 debt and house will be paid off in 11 years. (rate 4.75%) I plan on retiring early and enjoying the outdoors. Hate being in an office.

0 debt = 0 credit improvement

Obviously though, you have debt, otherwise your house would not have 11 years left on it.

Remember that your mortgage is one of your best writeoffs. And as Strumpett knows, you can write off two homes, not just one.

Credit rating is very high, that why rate was so good on house. Your house if have a business there you can write off part of the house and then live in it for years after that and not even have to reconize gain on the depreciation for the business. Excellent little tax loop.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes he's bragging. most folks that feel the need to spew things like this are unsure of the choices they've made and want validation

ie. *i work a million hours a week and go without the little luxuries so that i can retire early and play in the latter half of my life but secretly i wonder if maybe i should've worked a little less and bought a little more gear and played earlier in my life when my physical abilities were better.*

I play plenty Cancun was nice in November. Minx true colors coming out.

yes my true colors are showing...dark and grey. yes, seahawks, i am a grade A, #1, best in show, bitch. i've never pretended to be anything other than mean, surly, slightly vindictive and bitter. BUT that doesn't change the fact that you were being boastful.

2 weeks in cancun is just manadatory vacation time for a lot of jobs and not even that interesting a locale. so get off your high horse and put your tiny little dick back in your pants. your bank account doesn't matter here and certainly doesn't merit bragging rights.

there's plenty of people posting here that have sizable accounts, some are probably debt free, some probably put your networth to shame and none feel the need to brag about it.

didn't your mamma teach that it's rude and crass to talk about money?

yes he's bragging. most folks that feel the need to spew things like this are unsure of the choices they've made and want validation

ie. *i work a million hours a week and go without the little luxuries so that i can retire early and play in the latter half of my life but secretly i wonder if maybe i should've worked a little less and bought a little more gear and played earlier in my life when my physical abilities were better.*

I play plenty Cancun was nice in November. Minx true colors coming out.

yes my true colors are showing...dark and grey. yes, seahawks, i am a grade A, #1, best in show, bitch. i've never pretended to be anything other than mean, surly, slightly vindictive and bitter. BUT that doesn't change the fact that you were being boastful.

2 weeks in cancun is just manadatory vacation time for a lot of jobs and not even that interesting a locale. so get off your high horse and put your tiny little dick back in your pants. your bank account doesn't matter here and certainly doesn't merit bragging rights.

there's plenty of people posting here that have sizable accounts, some are probably debt free, some probably put your networth to shame and none feel the need to brag about it.

If I didn't forget he insulted me. Not the reverse so save your speach for him.

Edited by Seahawks

Set up a yearly mutual fund that automatically withdraws from your checking account monthly.

Thats a good way around some tax. I do the 401k at work becuase the company matches. Free money.

Roth's are little better becuase you can take them out later tax free.

Not only is Seahawks a climbing dumbshit, he's a financial dumbshit as well.

Well Minx sounds like my total mistake, some people in March or April will take out lump sum mutual funds to save on the previous year taxes. But hell I don't know what I'm talking about. I only did taxes for years back in the 90's

Me an Arch were talking about different things.

Edited by Seahawks

thesea siz thing doth the lorgd hate: YEA, SEVEN AREA AN ABOMINATIO NUNTO HIM

A PROUD LOOK

A LYGIN TONGUE

HANDS THAT SHED INNOCENT BLOOKD

A HEART THAT DEVISETH WICKED IMAGAINGATIONS

FEET THAT G BESWIVT IN RUNNING TO MISCHEIF

A FALSE WITHNESS THAT SPEAKETH LIESA

HE THAT SOWETH DISCORD AMONG THE BRETHERN

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;cna i getan amen????????????????

I'll disagree with this. Talking about money, sex, and even climbing accomplishments should be encouraged. Using them to measure the relative value of individuals is stupid, however.

hey could someone list the 7 deadly sins for me?

,,,luxuria,,,,,gula,,,,,,,avaritia,,,,,acedia,,,,,,,ira,,,,invidia,,,superbia,,,,,,

Translation: Home theatres, hula dancing, bird watching, olive oil, IRAs, not sharing a new bag of weed, living in suburbia.

Fucking bible's weird, man.

Edited by tvashtarkatena