done

kevbone

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cindy666, the fact that a woman is posting that interweb speak, and has that ridiculous avatar, is totally fucking with my head. She's like oly on crack, with a vagina. An ugly thought.

LOL I was thinking it was actual Kevbone himself switch hitting.

Cindy has not said anything in weeks and now that K-bone diaapears she doesn't shut up.

Edited by Seahawks

Im out....later

Arch, I think the "later" part indicated he would in fact, be back "later". Which must be now.

Kev's back!

BTW, He posts better climbing pics than 90 percent of you here, I think you should consider that when you're talking smack on the guy. Ie, dissing on him or his bad or weak posts may be easy, but his good posts are better than your good posts.

I include myself in that statment as well 'cause I have so few pictures or TR's, but I'm trying to turn that around and you who live in spray should consider that as well.

Im out....later

Arch, I think the "later" part indicated he would in fact, be back "later". Which must be now.

Kev's back!

BTW, He posts better climbing pics than 90 percent of you here, I think you should consider that when you're talking smack on the guy. Ie, dissing on him or his bad or weak posts may be easy, but his good posts are better than your good posts.

I include myself in that statment as well 'cause I have so few pictures or TR's, but I'm trying to turn that around and you who live in spray should consider that as well.

Congratulations on your self discovery. I'd hesitate before telling everyone else what's good for them though.