talk about sex education

Seahawks

Pair sentenced for sex in front of girl

PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) -- A mother and her boyfriend were sentenced to three years probation on Monday for having intercourse in front of the woman's 9-year-old daughter to teach the girl about sex.

Chief Family Court Judge Jeremiah S. Jeremiah Jr. sentenced Rebecca Arnold of Woonsocket, and her boyfriend, David Prata, to probation and a three-year suspended sentence after they pleaded no contest to a felony child neglect charge.

The judge said he wanted to spare the young girl, now 11, from testifying, according to Michael Healey, a spokesman for Attorney General Patrick Lynch.

During an investigation by the state child welfare authorities, Prata, 33, said he and Arnold, 36, had sex "all the time" in front of the child and that "we don't believe in hiding anything." He told an investigator that they did not force the girl to watch.

The allegations surfaced in December 2004 after the girl went to live with her father in North Adams, Mass., after spending the summer with her mother in Woonsocket.

A teacher called a child abuse hotline to report that the girl said her mother and her boyfriend had sex in front of her. Woonsocket police arrested the couple February 2005.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this was going to be about hot female teachers having sex with the teenaged boys in their class. You can't ever read enough about that. Imagine my disappointment when it turns out to be another thread about the Amish. Activist judge or enforcing the law? You decide!

so from the social conservative point of view, is this a bad thing because it's government telling you what to do in your own home, or is it a bad thing because christians don't have sex in front of kids?

and non-Christians *do*? :rolleyes:

didn't you ever see dances with wolves? :rolleyes:

so from the social conservative point of view, is this a bad thing because it's government telling you what to do in your own home, or is it a bad thing because christians don't have sex in front of kids?

what else have you "learned" watching hollywood movies? :grlaf:

Edited by KaskadskyjKozak

studib.jpg

^^^bad guy^^^

studib.jpg

^^^bad guy^^^

Hey look, Eminem is standing in the background!

who cares if it was in a movie or not? most human families throughout history have shared a common room/bed so use your imagination...

shit, this one time, at band camp....

mostly this story reminds me of that scene from "the meaning of life":

"so let's just take the fore-play as read, shall we?"

who cares if it was in a movie or not? most human families throughout history have shared a common room/bed so use your imagination...

somehow I think this situation was just a wee bit different, don't you think?

a common room, in the dark, while kids are asleep, or at least with eyes closed, heads on pillow, versus all over the house in broad daylight.

Use YOUR imagination ass clown.

doesn't pertain to kids exactly, but in pre-revolutionary europe it was common practice after royal marriages for the bridal party to retire to the bedroom to witness the consumation

not certain what, if any, other mammals are particuliarly secretive in their fucking habits - dogs sure don't seem to care

christ, i've been to providence - i can't imagine anything more interesting to see there then watching my mom screw some stranger

kk, i'll grant you this is a wierd one - if i'd been forced to watch my parents screw i'dve gouged my eyes out on the spot i reckon - but assuming they weren't doing nothing but having good old fashioned fuck me through a blanket w/ a whole in it while thinking real HARD 'bout jesus catholic sex sans whips'n'choir-boys it ain't that big a deal - they weren't throwing the kid into the mix, were they? or listening to tori amos at max volume while the guy was jacking off into her hair (oh, wait, that's my thing!)

human beings are fucking strange little creatures - really, ask any emunclaw resident

You guys are fucked in the brain.

No, I've spent 2 months outside of the idiotic cocoon of nicompoops that is the US.

People die, people fuck, people suck, people smoke, people drink. THATS LIFE!

Do you know who really fears fucking? The Islamists.