• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
kevbone

New van anyone

Am I the only one who thinks this is rad as shit?

Probably.

Shit is pretty common.

You made funny

It looks cool and all, but around here you aren't going to make it very far on solar power.

It looks cool and all, but around here you aren't going to make it very far on solar power.

z'long as therez 'nuff sun ta light the Volcano, miaahhhnnn, you kin jis stay where U R, dewwwwwd.

Pretty well thought out, it seems to have almost everything you could think of, though it looks like it is lacking a little space for gear and beer. I am not sure if I would want a roof rack over the solar panel so that means a rear mount ski/bike rack. I am curious how the stove shelving unit would work in real life, with the way they drop down. Also the screen thing that closes off the awning is really cool idea, but in this video make it seem to take up no space. I really like the idea of the passenger seat turing into stairs, in reality I wonder how confortable that chair is and how well it will hold up. Built in laptop is cool, but with most people already owning one it might be better to have a platform/docking station. Then there is Kurts concerns, what is there when there is no sun?

I guess one of the better things it has going for it is if it make you guys want to just hang out in the van, then that means more available routes, shorter lift lines and less people out on the trail = more fun for me.

I guess one of the better things it has going for it is if it make you guys want to just hang out in the van, then that means more available routes, shorter lift lines and less people out on the trail = more fun for me.

:tup: