New van anyone

kevbone

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty well thought out, it seems to have almost everything you could think of, though it looks like it is lacking a little space for gear and beer. I am not sure if I would want a roof rack over the solar panel so that means a rear mount ski/bike rack. I am curious how the stove shelving unit would work in real life, with the way they drop down. Also the screen thing that closes off the awning is really cool idea, but in this video make it seem to take up no space. I really like the idea of the passenger seat turing into stairs, in reality I wonder how confortable that chair is and how well it will hold up. Built in laptop is cool, but with most people already owning one it might be better to have a platform/docking station. Then there is Kurts concerns, what is there when there is no sun?

I guess one of the better things it has going for it is if it make you guys want to just hang out in the van, then that means more available routes, shorter lift lines and less people out on the trail = more fun for me.