A Serious Question

pope

Hey Spankhappy, Slappyhappy or whatever:

Don't ever accuse me of being "pope" or confuse me with the same. It was bad enough having wasted six months of my life with that lizard. By the way, "pope", if you're reading this, I'd like to modify your following statment: "Mr. Slappy, I'm sorry it's so hard for you to believe that I run with a hotty like Donna."

The operative term should be changed to "RAN with".

I'd never thought I'd defend "pope" but Mr. Slappy, you're heading up his way on the rudeness scale. I hate to say it but "pope" is a damn competent rock climber and alpinist. (Too bad his personality sucks.) The only reason he's not out climbing as often as before is because he's paying attention to his family, an admirable thing, including his wife who I never knew existed until AFTER I kicked his miserable butt out of my life.

So, Slappy, enjoy climbing with YOUR inflatable girlfriend: they're cheap, low maintenance, don't talk back, they let you "experiment" and they won't fink on you for crapping in your sleeping bag, in short, "pope's" ideal woman and climbing partner.

You probably won't have time to read this with that quick change-over and 7-days of action-packed mountaineering, but have a lovely week anyway.

- Donna, not even close to being "pope"

P.S. So Slappy, are you related to Slappy White? Nipsey Russell?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic