the queens of spray

pink

I think the gentlemen of this thread owe me a bit of a thank you for turning this thing around from a pink-kevbone-seahawk circle jerk into something compelling.

And thank you, Women of Spray, for your excellent contributions so far. February, March, and June are now taken. January is sort of taken, and will be, if Minx would actually post a photo shot from closer than a half a mile. I wouldn't blame her if she didn't, however. We'll have to rely on our panel of experts to confirm hotness, in that case. Snugtop, you have not chosen a month yet.

Next will be the text submissions for your calendar page. I think we're all a bit tired of hearing about Brianna's Turn Ons and Turn Offs by now, so here's just a suggestion:

1) Describe your best moment in spray.

2) Describe what you find hot about the other Women of Spray.

So far, our researchers are logging a 100% hot quotient, incredible for any population, even of this small size.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the gentlemen of this thread owe me a bit of a thank you for turning this thing around from a pink-kevbone-seahawk circle jerk into something compelling.

And thank you, Women of Spray, for your excellent contributions so far. February, March, and June are now taken. January is sort of taken, and will be, if Minx would actually post a photo shot from closer than a half a mile. I wouldn't blame her if she didn't, however. We'll have to rely on our panel of experts to confirm hotness, in that case. Snugtop, you have not chosen a month yet.

Next will be the text submissions for your calendar page. I think we're all a bit tired of hearing about Brianna's Turn Ons and Turn Offs by now, so here's just a suggestion:

So far, our researchers are logging a 100% hot quotient, incredible for any population, even of this small size.

Ahem. November. Taken. :wave:

And yes, thanks are due. I think even the women here thank you making this thread what it is today. Nice work. :tup:

Ahem. November. Taken. :wave:

And yes, thanks are due. I think even the women here thank you making this thread what it is today. Nice work. :tup:

Oh, trust, me, the thanks are all coming your way. How many DOA Suck Me/Fuck You threads can the average sprayer stomach from the Pinks of the world before something has to turn around for the better? Quality spray is back and better than ever.

Oops, sorry Sherri, my bad. You've got November. I must have transposed it with another month due to all the intracies of, er, calendar management.

Whew. I was worried that management had decided to leave November right off the calendar, maybe since no other months past June have been taken yet.

I want to be closer to Miss January. :(

Since I'm not climbing yet, I don't qualify for the calender. But I don't mind answering the other questions.

1) When Archenemy said that her evil mind hadn't even gone there when I posted on her grungef$ck thread.

2) The other women in spray are totally hot because they aren't afraid to speak their mind. They take whatever is thrown at them and toss it right back. Never met any of them in person, but if anything was going down I'd want them covering my back. And just look at those pictures! Beautiful, sexy women who rock!

Since I'm not climbing yet, I don't qualify for the calender. But I don't mind answering the other questions.

1) When Archenemy said that her evil mind hadn't even gone there when I posted on her grungef$ck thread.

2) The other women in spray are totally hot because they aren't afraid to speak their mind. They take whatever is thrown at them and toss it right back. Never met any of them in person, but if anything was going down I'd want them covering my back. And just look at those pictures! Beautiful, sexy women who rock!

Thanks for the stokey! :cool:

So when are you going to start climbing??? We need to get some takers for the autumn months pronto. I can't carry the whole season, for goodness sakes. Sheesh.

Management has decided that women who intend to climb within 1 year are elligible for the calendar. Your answers are appreciated. Photos and month preference, please.

Stragglers...the months are going fast!

Thanks for the stokey! :cool:

So when are you going to start climbing??? We need to get some takers for the autumn months pronto. I can't carry the whole season, for goodness sakes. Sheesh.

I hope to start very soon, Sherri. It's a cc.comer who's kindly offered to teach me. We just discussed gear yesterday and then he emailed me links to the stuff so I could see what he'd been talking about. Total newbie here. I won a BD ATC (and a whole lot of other really cool stuff) at the PMR Film Fest thing, and that's the only piece of climbing gear I've ever held in my hands.

He sounds pretty trustworthy, G-spotter. I went back and checked his posts. I really don't want to out him since he's doing me a huge favor. But thanks :)

How sad is this? I have no pictures of me alone. The reason? I'm the one taking the pictures. No wonder I feel invisible sometimes! Any other shots are family. I do have this one and it even shows a little skin. Not too bad for a mom of three young ones and on the wrong side of 40. But could be questionable whether I should get a month or not.

reno.jpg

Edited by rmncwrtr

It's a cc.comer who's kindly offered to teach me. We just discussed gear yesterday and then he emailed me links to the stuff so I could see what he'd been talking about. Total newbie here

Tell us who it is and we'll tell YOU whether your teacher is trustworthy or not :eveeel:

Jamin

Sherri- i think you can handle autumn by yourself if necessary. :)

minx's turn ons include a good stiff breeze, the smell of ripe blackberries, blue eyes, and the clinking of gear in the morning. 0h wait we're not doing that....

my finest moment in spray-- you'll have to ask iaXX.

the women of spray are hot b/c they know how to handle their beer, their men, the rope and the rack. and some of them have great..ummm...smiles.

and despite Tvash's request there will be know additional pics of minx. there has never been a good pic taken of the minx and i choose to remain a figment of my imagination.

Sherri- i think you can handle autumn by yourself if necessary. :)

minx's turn ons include a good stiff breeze, the smell of ripe blackberries, blue eyes, and the clinking of gear in the morning. 0h wait we're not doing that....

my finest moment in spray-- you'll have to ask iaXX.

the women of spray are hot b/c they know how to handle their beer, their men, the rope and the rack. and some of them have great..ummm...smiles.

and despite Tvash's request there will be know additional pics of minx. there has never been a good pic taken of the minx and i choose to remain a figment of my imagination.

While management seriously doubts the veracity of this statement, we deem that submission rules might be flexible. Call it moderator's priviledge. Management reserves the right to use papparatzi (sp?) photos if obtainable, however.

If contestants wish to list their Turn Ons/Turn Offs, by all means, make it so. In hindsight, why not follow a little tradition? In fact, since the contestants are running this show, they can do whatever the hell they want when they want to do it.

He sounds pretty trustworthy, G-spotter. I went back and checked his posts. I really don't want to out him since he's doing me a huge favor. But thanks :)

How sad is this? I have no pictures of me alone. The reason? I'm the one taking the pictures. No wonder I feel invisible sometimes! Any other shots are family. I do have this one and it even shows a little skin. Not too bad for a mom of three young ones and on the wrong side of 40. But could be questionable whether I should get a month or not.

reno.jpg

The photo editor that comes with Windows will crop that for you. And if there's a wrong side of 40, it ain't the right side, at least from my experience. 40 is just when things started getting really good. And finally, you're not the only mom on the calendar.

Pick a month.