the queens of spray

pink

having the women nominate who the "hot climber chics" are seems wrong to me,...

but with this group of hyenas you'd really have to hate your privacy to post pics of yourself that might suggest something remotely attractive

some things are best left to the imagination

There are only eight women who post on Spray, assuming that Cindy666 is human and female. A selection matrix consisting of a like number of important criteria for hotness (willingness to drink enough beer to agree to sleep with the researchers, inability to gauge relative penis size on the low end, and ownership of a running and reliable high clearance four wheel drive vehicle, for example) filled in by a statistically relevant sample size of desperate, masturbatory males (new fathers, newly ex't boyfriends, complete fucking losers like Seahawk) should quickly result in a repeatable conclusion to this important question.

The problem with this approach, of course, is that it is more likely to produce an all male circle jerk than a any conclusive result, given the nature of the research team.

Querying the females under study may result in an accurate model of their self esteem hierarchy and mutual esteem network, but it will not bring the serious researcher any closer to a supportable conclusion. Thinly masked self referential compliments projected towards others under study, coded double negatives, and playful "Oh, stop!" verbal love slaps can only serve to muddle the data. An enigmologist might be required.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's face it, the hottest climbing chick is probably an amalgam:

Archenemy's bruised left knee, Sherri's arms, Minx's brains and belaying abilities (apparently!), etc.

We're still missing a leg, though, right?....

Anyone? (A freshly bruised one would be preferable, so they match up and all.)

And, no, DeChristo, we don't want your old toe. :noway:

You might be surprised how querying females will bring you close to a supportable conclusion about the hottest climbing chic, Tvash. Women are easily able to see and admit hotness in other women without a lot of that extraneous verbiage you think would muddle the data. However men (with the exception of John who I agree with 100% about the Club Sport rock wall heartbreaker mentioned in another thread) seem unable to admit that another guy is hot.

And are you so sure there are only eight women who post on Spray?

However men (with the exception of John who I agree with 100% about the Club Sport rock wall heartbreaker mentioned in another thread) seem unable to admit that another guy is hot.

And are you so sure there are only eight women who post on Spray?

Another closet female outed. I think there are actually ten confirmed chic's on Spray at this point.

You must know different men than I do. Most guys are pretty self depricating in that category.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

I'm female. And it's verifiable. Met a couple cc.comers at the PMR Telluride Film Fest. But I'm not a climber yet. I will be starting lessons very soon though and am very excited about it!

We've already determined that you are an out of the closet female, but you'll still need to send us a DNA sample for verification.