the queens of spray

pink

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright, since you are all being so tasteful about this - let me offer a few more (which have always been in my gallery).

I feel the need to represent the Midwest! N.Shore Lake Superior, Minnesota

Copy_of_NSHORECLIMBING8_2_.jpg

Copy_of_NSHORECLIMBING7_2_.jpg

Copy_of_NSHORECLIMBING6_2_.jpg

Training is fun!!!

SD_Cards_VE_Midwest_Expo_125_1_2_.jpg

J-Tree (not looking like I have TR disease)

me_leading_mikes_book2_2_.jpg

Nipigon, Canada

DSC_0344.JPG

DSC_0322.JPG

ah, Tvash already got me. Just thought I would make him work harder by giving him a few more.

I think any of the money made off the calendar should be donated to TG for the kegs of beer at Love Fest and Rope Up. Dont hesitate to send some my way for transportation costs to the event. I was sad to miss last year's extravaganzas for the first time.

Nice job Tvash!

I was thinking proceeds go to either the Access Fund or check in with AlpineK re: hospital bills. There's a lot of folks in the calendar that don't make it to the events, and personally I'd rather see the $$ go to making climbing more accessible to everyone (Skaha anybody?). But Tvash has done a bomber job with the calendar, looks great! And I'm sure wherever the cash goes it's just fun to be in it!

Maybe the mods should put this thread in a climbing forum. I thought spray was spray. Apparently not. Posts are getting deleted. Over what? Spraying. Is that not the point of spray? Remember, long before PINK’S idea of this hot chic’s thread……there was spray. Can we get back to spraying please? It’s getting a little too serious over here.

Dude, I said I didn't have the energy to go over the whole thing. You weren't the only one getting beat down. Spray is spray, but you need to figure out the general theme of the topic and try to work with it. Some threads are smack downs, others are serious political discussions, and others like this one end up being positive displays of people on this site.

If you want to talk smack there's plenty around here, and I have no interest in going over every thread.

Dude, I said I didn't have the energy to go over the whole thing. You weren't the only one getting beat down. Spray is spray, but you need to figure out the general theme of the topic and try to work with it. Some threads are smack downs, others are serious political discussions, and others like this one end up being positive displays of people on this site.

If you want to talk smack there's plenty around here, and I have no interest in going over every thread.

I agree with your comments.

I was not talking smack to the ladies. Only Erock. And quite frankly, he deserves it. He is very rude.

HEY! Muffy stole my month! Sad! :(

We're still in the editing stage.

Whoa, just got home and found I have over 20 pages of Hot Chic Climbing to recap. :o Liking what I see so far! It's an an honor to be in such hot company. :blush:

Tvash, you've done a FANTASTIC job with this. Kudos!

It's probably too late in the editing process, but I dug up a couple more shots(maybe for next year...). If nothing else, it's more stokey for the Girls of Climbing. Go girls!

Oh, and if Moto got bumped, she can share with me. :wave:

On Belay!

On_belay_.jpg

Shoeing up for Dogleg Crack

Shoes_on_.jpg

Grand Canyon hike and Smiling at the Summit of R&D

grand_canyon.jpgprofile1.jpg