Top Posters In This Topic

Here’s what we’ve got so far:

Minx: January, photo(sort of), essay

Achie: March, photo

Motomagik: June, photo

Sherri: November, photo

Snugtop: month?, photo

Rmncwrtr: month?, photo, essay

Tanstaafl: month? photo (by someone else)

The Rooster: month? photo

The last four: choose your month.

Archie, motomagik, sherri, snugtop, tanstaafl, and Rooster: how about a hot little essay action? Best moment in spray? Why you think the Women of Spray are hot? Turn ons/Turn offs?

We’ve got room for 4 (or five more, incase we have to bump the Rooster, but you can have an inset). Muffy? Knotzen? Strumpett? Come on, now…shake your money maker.

Okay, Tvash. Put me down for September. And if my climbing instructor will take a pic of me when we go out for my lesson (hint, hint since he does read spray), I'll submit that one since then I'd be a climber chick, 'kay?

And yes, John, that is Hayden Christensen. I heart him. My awesome hubby even got me a life-sized Anakin standee for my birthday. Only caveat--I couldn't keep it in the bedroom.

Here’s what we’ve got so far:

Minx: January, photo(sort of), essay

Achie: March, photo

Motomagik: June, photo

Sherri: November, photo

Snugtop: month?, photo

Rmncwrtr: month?, photo, essay

Tanstaafl: month? photo (by someone else)

The Rooster: month? photo

The last four: choose your month.

Archie, motomagik, sherri, snugtop, tanstaafl, and Rooster: how about a hot little essay action? Best moment in spray? Why you think the Women of Spray are hot? Turn ons/Turn offs?

We’ve got room for 4 (or five more, incase we have to bump the Rooster, but you can have an inset). Muffy? Knotzen? Strumpett? Come on, now…shake your money maker.

:tup:

I can be any month. Just put me somewhere where I can be watching over the flock.

I have a couple of worries though- Archenemy called me a peckerhead. :confused: And Strumpett threatened to cut off my head, and called me a "Roosturd". :cry::tdown:

I need a little praise if I'm going to strut to my full potential. :moondance:

Here's my photo:

rooster001.jpg

hey layton -- what about me??? i put revealing photos of myself on cc.com and i get no luv!!! hmmmmphhh! and you guys wonder why more of us don't post pics.

Very nice plumage, Minx. Want to go roost on the fence with me?