the queens of spray

pink

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pink, you got over that last one in record time. .07 seconds. Congrats:-) :grin:

BTW, I think many of the alledged "chics" who post on this site are really dudes, so be careful as most of their real names are "Lola".

("Well Im not dumb but I can't understand

Why she walked like a woman and talked like a man

Oh my lola lo-lo-lo-lo lola lo-lo-lo-lo lola")

The problem with some of us and relationships is that we get sucked into it by looks then figure out the personality the hard way.

But what really matters long term is personality first and then looks, not the reverse.

So, if you can define the kind of woman whom you want around you for a long time by persoanality traits, then mosey in and meet a bunch...the rest of it gets easy: instead of the reverse where it starts easy and ends hard.

My long suffering wife has been stuck with the same dude now for 27+ years for example.

Good luck.

BTW, I think many of the alledged "chics" who post on this site are really dudes, so be careful as most of their real names are "Lola".

I wouldn't say many, certainly not most. There are only a couple who have not had real world interaction with folk around here.

"I'm not a woman, but I play one on the internet"

titman_1.jpg