the queens of spray

pink

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a few days since i've been on here. I was surprised this thread was still going. I'd ask for November, because that's my birthday month too, and my favorite month, but apparently Sherri beat me to it. Not sure if I spray enough to be in the calendar, but if you'd like to include me, here are pics.

Climbing in New Zealand

n25900286_30662985_5644.jpg

First trad lead in Squamish

climbing_in_squamish.jpg

Not climbing

n25900286_31681017_7096.jpg

Edited by mythosgrl

I can be any month. Just put me somewhere where I can be watching over the flock.

I have a couple of worries though- Archenemy called me a peckerhead. :confused: And Strumpett threatened to cut off my head, and called me a "Roosturd". :cry::tdown:

I need a little praise if I'm going to strut to my full potential. :moondance:

Here's my photo:

rooster001.jpg

Awwww, Rooster - I think you should be on the front cover!

You are quite the eye catcher, in addition to making me smile everytime your photo crosses my path.

I get the impression that it's more likely that 666 is a woman than 66.

Post some pictures to prove me wrong, or are you too busy 8D (playing) with the big dogs.

I am all women,i dont have to prove myself...........two titilies and a thing that most k- 9 chase on 4 legs...........yep ............talks like a women,looks like a women,,,,,,,,,,must be a woman.................

I get the impression that it's more likely that 666 is a woman than 66.

Post some pictures to prove me wrong, or are you too busy 8D (playing) with the big dogs.

i am all women,,,,,,,,looks like,,,,,,,talks like, acts like,,,,high level on intelligence,,,,,,,,,must be woman

Those dogs sure are keeping you busy 8D

yer right AK................my dogs keep me real busy..........i take very good care of them...........with high hopes they can get me thru the idatarod in a year or two................am i able to do something that your arent able?...........its 1900 miles with your kids as your only company...........could you do it AK?............same as i that i may not could climb something you coud...................

Been a few days since i've been on here. I was surprised this thread was still going. I'd ask for November, because that's my birthday month too, and my favorite month, but apparently Sherri beat me to it. Not sure if I spray enough to be in the calendar, but if you'd like to include me, here are pics.

Climbing in New Zealand

n25900286_30662985_5644.jpg

First trad lead in Squamish

climbing_in_squamish.jpg

Not climbing

n25900286_31681017_7096.jpg

great! you give arch a serious run in the best smile cat. beauty becomes you. thanks.