the queens of spray

pink

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've also noticed that guys who are comfortable with their guy-ness are not afraid to acknowledge another man's looks. It seems to be the homophobic dudes and the super competitive twits who have a problem talking about another guy's appearance.

Kevbone, I just wanted to take this opportunity to let you know that you have a really beautiful penis.

In fact, you are a really beautiful penis.

Ya but Sherri, did you see that rack! Organized, darn near color coded. She obviously gets high, smiles, and probably got up before first light. How could one not fall in love. And she can use twin ropes!!

naw ... she spent the previous night on the floor of a telephone booth and slept in. Climbs so fast she doesn't need to get up early.

You might be surprised how querying females will bring you close to a supportable conclusion about the hottest climbing chic, Tvash. Women are easily able to see and admit hotness in other women without a lot of that extraneous verbiage you think would muddle the data. However men (with the exception of John who I agree with 100% about the Club Sport rock wall heartbreaker mentioned in another thread) seem unable to admit that another guy is hot.

I think that may be because we don't evaluate each other as meat, so we can see the other woman's beauty no matter what she looks like. I also have noticed that women who are more secure with themselves are comfortable recognizing another woman's beauty--she has gotten past that ridiculous notion that we are in competition with each other for the attentions of men.

I've also noticed that guys who are comfortable with their guy-ness are not afraid to acknowledge another man's looks. It seems to be the homophobic dudes and the super competitive twits who have a problem talking about another guy's appearance.

time to meet the meat!

HAHAHAHA