the queens of spray

pink

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds kind of kinky, seeing that Pink is your private lap-dog.

no no, kevbone is pink's lapdog...which is probably even kinkier given what kevbone will do for a little attention and a pat on the head

Interwebs Smackdown.

maybe...

but am i wrong?

Sounds kind of kinky, seeing that Pink is your private lap-dog.

no no, kevbone is pink's lapdog...which is probably even kinkier given what kevbone will do for a little attention and a pat on the head

Year right Minxypoo. You are the one that is promoting Pink’s desire for a threesome, not me.

hot include's personality, intelligence, ability to be a cool climbing partner and look's help to. i don't know any chic's on this site so it's probably for the guy's to decide.

well i guess i'm not the hottest after all. my personality sucks, i'm dumb as a post and i can't belay 5.14 but damn i look good.

hmmm... i think maybe arch or muffy. they look good and have great personalities. mythosgrl seems cool but i don't know what she looks like.

i still say the most important thing about any chic posting on the internet is how she looks.

hot include's personality, intelligence, ability to be a cool climbing partner and look's help to. i don't know any chic's on this site so it's probably for the guy's to decide.

well i guess i'm not the hottest after all. my personality sucks, i'm dumb as a post and i can't belay 5.14 but damn i look good.

hmmm... i think maybe arch or muffy. they look good and have great personalities. mythosgrl seems cool but i don't know what she looks like.

i still say the most important thing about any chic posting on the internet is how she looks.

I think I'll volunteer the muffmeister for this one--but thanks for the vote of confidence ;)

having the women nominate who the "hot climber chics" are seems wrong to me,...

but with this group of hyenas you'd really have to hate your privacy to post pics of yourself that might suggest something remotely attractive

some things are best left to the imagination