The beauty of it all

archenemy

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Children who annoy the hell out of themselves?

Ant that the truth.

What ant???? opps spelling cop. What do they say??? Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house.

Let me ask you something. What is it that you thought I was supposed to say? Would it be “isn’t”? or “is that not the truth” ? Well you should read into it a little more before you “throw rocks”. Ant is slang for the phrases mentioned above. The spelling cops just got slapped down.

Ant that the truth.

What ant???? opps spelling cop. What do they say??? Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house.

Let me ask you something. What is it that you thought I was supposed to say? Would it be “isn’t”? or “is that not the truth” ? Well you should read into it a little more before you “throw rocks”. Ant is slang for the phrases mentioned above. The spelling cops just got slapped down.

Maybe in Tonya Harding book of Grammer

Kev, Arch may be sick of you fairly or unfairly, but you're :cry: because she wont listen to you

Alpine….I am not crying. I could really care less. I do think it is WEAK of anyone to ignore any poster. It does not show good character. Even if that person annoys you. Its weak and everybody knows it. It shows you can shove it out but you can’t take it. That is weak.

Moderators:

Can we require a NSFABSAK (Not Suitable For Anyone But Seahawk And Kevbone) designation for threads?

Thanks in advance,

The Rest Of Us.

That is funny. I have said it before. Do not put me in the same category with Seaboy. We are not even on the same planet. He does not even climb. Climbing site….right?

Ant that the truth.

Holy shit. :rolleyes:

:laf: