Please send out good wishes for Olyclimber

Alpinfox

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's no joking matter, Mighty Louse!

If you'll think about something/someone, other than yourself, for more than a mouse-turd's length of time, it may dawn inside your black walnut-shell-sized skull that this, indeed, may be his secondary and ostensible malady.

We're talking about Oly, here.

Only he, and his strange Gods, know what he may do with an elbow (his) and a small, live rodent. This, of course, involves his primary malady.

"Nearly" doesn't mean being actually able to do it...so i'm not "out of the woods" yet.

At one point in ICU I weighed 234. I just got weighed in a check up and I'm down to 191 now. With the wasting away while waiting for my arm to heal, I'll be down to sport climbing weight.

they pumped me full of fluids when i was doing my near death thingy. apparently that a part of the fun for that roller coaster ride. it was pretty gross, as my whole body blew up like a balloon, and then i spent about 2 weeks peeing it off once my kidneys started working again.