Please send out good wishes for Olyclimber

Alpinfox

Update: Porter is starting to make some real progress, but will probably be in the hospital for another 2-3 weeks.

I'm hopeful that by the weekend he will feel up to having more visitors, but right now its pretty much limited to family and a couple friends for short periods at a time.

Thanks for all your well wishes; I think it means a lot to Porter.

-P

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: Porter is starting to make some real progress, but will probably be in the hospital for another 2-3 weeks.

I'm hopeful that by the weekend he will feel up to having more visitors, but right now its pretty much limited to family and a couple friends for short periods at a time.

Thanks for all your well wishes; I think it means a lot to Porter.

-P

I don't know him as a person but he's a :lmao::tup::yoda: post master.

Good to hear about the progress and thanks for the news.

Porter,

From one daddy to another daddy... focus and kick this thing in the ass. If you're not out in a couple weeks, we're gonna have to send in the heavy guns to get you. Yup... Chaps.

Prayers to you and your family,

Kurt

And from yet another daddy, Knelson's right. And if Chaps can't muster the guts, we'll send in Crampon next. :laf:

Yesterday Porter was bitching a lot and making threats under his breath that he wanted to strangle the nurses, so things are looking up.

With some luck he will be out of the ICU in a couple days and into a regular hospital room. That is ahead of schedule, so I'm encouraged.

MLE, I think you are onto something. Hopefully the combination of lots of time and drugs will result in Porter producing some Coleridgian epic spray poem.

If you wish to send a card, here is the mailing address:

Porter Hammer

Swedish Hospital, Rm775

747 Broadway

Seattle, WA 98122

Do NOT send flowers; they will not be allowed in his area of the hospital (potential allergens).

I'll also be printing out this thread and taking it with me to the hospital this afternoon, so you can leave your good well wishes here.

Someone asked me for Porter's mailing address, so I'm bumping this.

Right on, Mr. Fox. Set up a fake olyclimber is in the hospital thread, using an anonymous avatar to rip off the generous hearted among the cc.com community. How much has Steven Seagal kicked in?

(Just in case Mr. Fox is for real: get better Porter!)