Please send out good wishes for Olyclimber

Alpinfox

With some luck he will be out of the ICU in a couple days and into a regular hospital room.

Damn, ICU?

That sounds serious. This might be a killer flesh eating bacteria story isn't it.

Dude, stop playing: get well and up out of there while ya can. Wishing you well fer sure.

ICU, damn.

:confused:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much has Steven Seagal kicked in?

I've kicked in a lot....

...of teeth! :battlecage:

Oly...I'm going to find out who did this to you. And when I do, they're going to discover that no one is Above the Law. I'll get Justice for you. :yoda:

above33.jpg

Shit! Is this a pic of Steven going Above The Law with Dubya?! :mistat:

Right on, Mr. Fox. Set up a fake olyclimber is in the hospital thread, using an anonymous avatar to rip off the generous hearted among the cc.com community.

It's true. Porter is actually just fine and is currently laughing his ass off on a beach in Columbia after running off with CC.com's vast treasury. Later this month I'm gonna join him down there (after I drain a bit more money outta you suckers) and we'll be snortin' blow outta hooker's cleavage 'til the cows come home. Marion Barry stylie!

I wish.

It's true. Porter is actually just fine and is currently laughing his ass off on a beach in Columbia after running off with CC.com's vast treasury. Later this month I'm gonna join him down there (after I drain a bit more money outta you suckers) and we'll be snortin' blow outta each other's cleavage 'til the cows come home. Marion Barry stylie!

That's sick man.

Porter you crazy mofo,

bustin' out the new avatar to send Big Baller stokey get-well vibes your way. This ain't no finesse game.

don't be a big bawler, come on over and join the team for the big win!

wishing a quick recovery for ya, man. your brand of comic assault is needed. (btw Pax, that's some funny shite.)

Porter you crazy mofo,

bustin' out the new avatar to send Big Baller stokey get-well vibes your way. This ain't no finesse game.

don't be a big bawler, come on over and join the team for the big win!

wishing a quick recovery for ya, man. your brand of comic assault is needed. (btw Pax, that's some funny shite.)

Translation: Good jorb Porter coachZ.gif

Including Porter?

note that I said "people". I don't think Porter qualifies. ;)

Do you happen to know the hours? Should we call first?

From the swedish website:

At Swedish, we know that visits from friends and family members can greatly benefit our patients. Visits are only limited by the patient’s needs or the wishes of the patient sharing the room.

I'll be there this evening, so I'll ask specifically about visiting hours then.

I'm sprayin' from Oly's bedside.

OMG!

I'm spending the night in his room tonight and as soon as the nurses leave us alone I'm gonna crack open da beerz I smuggled in. Oly and I gonna tear the roof off the sucka!

ICU PUB CLUB RIGHT NOW!! w00t!