Please send out good wishes for Olyclimber

Alpinfox

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn I didn't see this till just now.

Hey Porter I'm glad you're doing better. I'm sorry to hear you are in the hospital. I'm sure they're treating you well, but being in the hospital sucks.

Hang in there buddy. I hope to see you soon, or at least read some good spray from you.

:brew: you :rawk:

Gonna break these chains around me

Gonna learn to fly again

May be hard, may be hard

But I'll do it

When I'm back on my feet again

Soon these tears will all be dryin'

Soon these eyes will see the sun

Might take time, might take time

But I'll see it

I'll walk proud down this street again

And they'll all look at me again

And they'll see that I'm strong

Gonna hear the children laughing

Gonna hear the voices sing

Won't be long, won't be long

Till I hear them

Hey ya'll,

Porter was in good spirits yesterday; cracking jokes, trying to get his sister to take a picture of his catheterized penis, flipping off the camera and making Icy-Hot Stuntaz faces, etc.

Looks like he may be in the hospital for a while though, so that isn't such great news.

He's got a laptop in his room now, so when he is feeling up to it, I'm sure he'll be back on here entertaining everyone.

-P

Hey ya'll,

Porter was in good spirits yesterday; cracking jokes, trying to get his sister to take a picture of his catheterized penis, flipping off the camera and making Icy-Hot Stuntaz faces, etc.

You mean these assholes? Yo.

6.jpg

I think I figured out what happened.

Oly was thrashing his way up Zebra Zion when he encountered the impassible roof. It became necessary to use the Force to surmount the obstacle.

Those familiar with the Force know that it can take a large amount of life energy to channel it. This may have temporarily weakend his immune system such that any of a number of omnipresent microbial invaders found its way into a small wound on the elbow.

Update: Porter is still very sick. I didn't get to spend much time with him today as he needed to rest.

I did, however, get his passwords to his computer so I could do some stuff for him. Some of you should now get prepared to be banninated. You know who you are.

In the meantime, lets all keep our fingers crossed.

Just got back online after relocating due to massive rent increase (gotta love Seattle) and saw this...

Olymon, fellow west sider dude, Sherman rock's still many unclaimed routes await your return - hopefully soon.

Wishing you well.