If you aren't a nerd, don't look

archenemy

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh shit, I saw this before but didn't post it. I must be a nerd.

My first impression upon seeing this demonstration was, this is evolving to something 'godlike'. Maybe that's too forward looking but definitely good for 'creator' type people, e.g., artists, graphics people

I am not sure if I would classify myself as a nerd, but I couldn't help see what would be really exciting to a nerd, so I looked. Cool shit. I would much rather be working that way, even though most of my work is with documents and spreadsheets.

I'd love to see this kind of UI in and IDE, say to design a DB schema or for creating GUIs.

What?

Just imagine... creating integrity constraints just by tracing a line between two tables. Add voice recognition software and you could even combine the UI technology with verbal commands - create index, primary key, add check constraint. Or within an IDE, dragging and dropping JSF, Swing, or (retch) ASP.NET components. Using your fingers to resize elements on Class or ER diagrams, or borders for UI components. Sweet!

Edited by KaskadskyjKozak

I'd love to see this kind of UI in and IDE, say to design a DB schema or for creating GUIs.

What?

Just imagine... creating integrity constraints just by tracing a line between two tables. Add voice recognition software and you could even combine the UI technology with verbal commands - create index, primary key, add check constraint. Or within an IDE, dragging and dropping JSF, Swing, or (retch) ASP.NET components. Using your fingers to resize elements on Class or ER diagrams, or borders for UI components. Sweet!

Be careful there, you might turn archy on!!

What?

Funny enough, while I was reading that post I figured I'd respond with "I'm wet", but you already saw that coming. :D

What?

Funny enough, while I was reading that post I figured I'd respond with "I'm wet", but you already saw that coming. :D

nice double entendre :ooo: