• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
underworld

this weekend i saw...

my lsife flash befor mye ey7es as I was runout 80 feet from a sh**ty screw 2000 feet off the deck on rotten m5.

sure buddy...sure...

-My wife lead 5.7 for the first time in 2 years!

-An 8 year old girl on lead :rawk:

-Three more musculars guys than I, smoking and falling off top rope I strung :P :chestbeat: :P

-My wife lead 5.7 for the first time in 2 years!

-An 8 year old girl on lead :rawk:

:chestbeat: :P

You married an eight-year-old???!!!1

You're worse than "The Killer" you fucking perv

Jerry%20Lee%20Lewis%20flip%20off.jpg

my lsife flash befor mye ey7es as I was runout 80 feet from a sh**ty screw 2000 feet off the deck on rotten m5.

You should be soloing M5 to be hardman.

;;;;;;;;;;;;yule sssee..............I'll have th3e last la7ugh hyere because ive fouhnd a lcoclaal cascadelbkclimberex wjhoos hwswing me teh roppps.................weve been dooing l.aps on hisa woooddy.....................and dwwweev been climbing tooo......

the ill-effect of domestication: my friend's pet grouse of 2 years came in the house for some grub and friendship but broke her neck to death on her way out 'thru' the window.

humans and their fukin' see thru shit!!!

my son climb something for the first time in a few years. :tup: i thought he'd quit for good.

i saw the snow!!!!! it softly coverd the ground in a genteel embrace.permenantly forcing its beauty; into my heart. i feard its demise. it reassured me with its boldness. it baried everything....again.

the ice would be there.! ! cool planet......

ps. intentional phonetics

my son leading ice again. like a confused ,fearful hero. i thought he would never fear again.....

i saw the snow!!!!! it softly coverd the ground in a genteel embrace.permenantly forcing its beauty; into my heart. i feard its demise. it reassured me with its boldness. it baried everything....again.

the ice would be there.! ! cool planet......

ps. intentional phonetics

That was beautiful, man. :tup:

- things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.