Pictures From the Wayback Machine

EWolfe

Mt Olympus summit, 1971. Army surplus wool pants, homemade harness & clown white sunscreen. Shorts over polypro became fashionable much later. Happy days.

olympus1.JPG

Smith Rocks trad, 1977. Chocks only, no cams, no pitons, no sport routes, few bolts. Safe climbing became popular much later.

smith1.jpg

No claims to fame but I'm still climbin.

Man, those pictures are smokin'!

Now that might be a more popular topic, especially if you don't specify smokin WHAT.

What, there's babies who smoked illicit substances?? :noway: The Pall Malls were bad enough. That's why I quit at around 10 mos. old. It was a dirty habit.

WHAT!!!!1?? You don't like my first-issue Patagucci canvas climbering shorts, complete with the double reinforced ass?

Clearly, you don't know haute couture when you see it. Pffft! Amateur.

No, no, I wasn't dissing the canvas shorts. The reinforced butt is a nice touch of class. They were just a bit of a let-down after the "garter-harness" you sported in the "Nice Climbing guys" thread.

WHAT!!!!1?? You don't like my first-issue Patagucci canvas climbering shorts, complete with the double reinforced ass?

Clearly, you don't know haute couture when you see it. Pffft! Amateur.

No, no, I wasn't dissing the canvas shorts. The reinforced butt is a nice touch of class. They were just a bit of a let-down after the "garter-harness" you sported in the "Nice Climbing guys" thread.

Oh shit, now I've gone and done it. I've created a monster.

Sherri = cyberstalker?? :laf:

Of course, I'm playin' wicha, chil' ;)