Please Translate Barista Talk

olyclimber

This morning the barista at the drive through espresso by my house said "how would you like to do a triple shot on me?". I immediately felt dizzy and left her a large tip. My americano tasked different and now I have a strange amount of energy.

Can someone explain what happened? I can't stop thinking about what she meant by the "triple shot". I feel tinglely and I'm not sure if I should stop at that espresso stand again.

Help.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It usually means she had an extra shot of espresso laying around from the last coffee nOOb who came by and only got a single. She didn't want to just dump it, so offered you a 3rd one free, even though it had turned.

jokes on you.

Translation:

"I had to become a sexy barista after dropping out of high school this year and I am trying really hard to squeeze a tip out of you so I can support my bastard child"

Or:

"I had a shitty weekend and I want to grudgefuck you after I get you so wired that you cannot speak in complete sentences"

Either way, I hope you enjoyed it, Big Boy.

Wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean know what I mean

Translation:

"I had to become a sexy barista after dropping out of high school this year and I am trying really hard to squeeze a tip out of you so I can support my bastard child"

Or:

"I had a shitty weekend and I want to grudgefuck you after I get you so wired that you cannot speak in complete sentences"

Either way, I hope you enjoyed it, Big Boy.

Wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean know what I mean

What is with you and this word?

in your case i'm sure the feeling is mutual. you come across so ugly online that i'm sure your presence in person can't make up for it. sickie

Nice one skull

I never new you could channel such an inner meany man.

Say, did you pick up any coffee? Just wondering if you've had your morning pick up :D