20 REDNECK JOKES

cindy66

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no ,,,,,,,,someone who posts on this sight.....and you all have respect for........we plan to do a climb some time in the near future...........(my next vacation).......then there is no question of me being male or female!..or questions of "climber or not" and most certainly willl floor you wtih the notoriety.......and he isnt going to tell you who he is.,and his secret is safe with me...........cant wait to floor you all.......NOW WONDER WHO HE IS?...................KEEP WONDERING....

AND HE INVITED ME..........READ IT AND WHEEEP.......OR DOES HE UNDERSTAND?.......................CLIMBING WITH BIGGER DOGS?.......THE ONLY CINDY66

lemme guess, you have multiple personality disorder and you are going climbing with one of yourselves...maybe chamonixrad, maybe arc? :lmao:

or, we've all been played by trask...man, i miss that dude...

no ,,,,,,,,someone who posts on this sight.....and you all have respect for........we plan to do a climb some time in the near future...........(my next vacation).......then there is no question of me being male or female!..or questions of "climber or not" and most certainly willl floor you wtih the notoriety.......and he isnt going to tell you who he is.,and his secret is safe with me...........cant wait to floor you all.......NOW WONDER WHO HE IS?...................KEEP WONDERING....

AND HE INVITED ME..........READ IT AND WHEEEP.......OR DOES HE UNDERSTAND?.......................CLIMBING WITH BIGGER DOGS?.......THE ONLY CINDY66

lemme guess, you have multiple personality disorder and you are going climbing with one of yourselves...maybe chamonixrad, maybe arc? :lmao:

you will be all floored..........but i plan to let him write the TR so tht way ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you have not a choice but believe in his words..........BECAUSE YOU ALL KNOW AND HAVE DEVELOPED A RESPECT..............JUST BE PATIENT MY FREINDS.......

you will be all floored..........but i plan to let him write the TR so tht way ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you have not a choice but believe in his words..........BECAUSE YOU ALL KNOW AND HAVE DEVELOPED A RESPECT..............JUST BE PATIENT MY FREINDS.......

Will…..you….please……stop…………writing ……..all…….of……..your…….responses………like……..this…….it…….gets…….

Annoying………after……..a…………………………while…………………………………………………………….thank…..you!

Will…..you….please……stop…………writing ……..all…….of……..your…….responses………like……..this…….it…….gets…….

Annoying………after……..a…………………………while…………………………………………………………….thank…..you!

my period button sticks at times........will see what i can do tho !.......would that make you a happier camper?

my period sticks at times........

Ick.

on the computer dood...........lol

Double Ick.

:noway: :noway: :noway: Girl (or whatever), I'd get an OB-GYN to take a look at that. [/quo

PERIOID.....AS IN THE LAST BUTTON YOU PUSH AT THE END OF A SENTENCE........SILLY BOY........TRICKS ARE FOR KIDS.......

most certainly willl floor you wtih the notoriety.......and he isnt going to tell you who he is.,and his secret is safe with me...........cant wait to floor you all.......NOW WONDER WHO HE IS?...................KEEP WONDERING....

this sounds a lot like Arc

my period sticks at times........

Ick.

on the computer dood...........lol

Double Ick.

:noway: :noway: :noway: Girl (or whatever), I'd get an OB-GYN to take a look at that.

PERIOID.....AS IN THE LAST BUTTON YOU PUSH AT THE END OF A SENTENCE........SILLY BOY........TRICKS ARE FOR KIDS.......

And keyboards are cheap. :rolleyes:

cindy66, post some pictures of your vagina.

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

Looks something like this pussy maybe?:

catwash.jpg

cindy66, post some pictures of your vagina.

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

Looks something like this pussy maybe?:

catwash.jpg

Shit a look alike.

AA.JPG