20 REDNECK JOKES

cindy66

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least you give good head, huh?

oh my.........MR 20 POSTS..........YOU JUST WISH YOU COULD KNOW ALL I CAN DO.

Oh my bad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you only have 15.........lets not give you more than you have earned!

Do ya spit or swallow?

More your style

thANks cindy, that woould haff TO bE a complimant, comingg from You.

well i was going to compliment you until i seen your spelling and thought what the heck,,,,,haff(half).....complimant(compliment).......comingg(coming).....if you would have asked me i would have helped you out on the spelling.....but yes,,,,i was trying to be nice and compliment you.

At least you give good head, huh?

oh my.........MR 20 POSTS..........YOU JUST WISH YOU COULD KNOW ALL I CAN DO.

Oh my bad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you only have 15.........lets not give you more than you have earned!

Do ya spit or swallow?

:tup:

I swallow........as i am sure you do...

Name changes make a big difference sometimes.

666 is probably someone you already know and like, or at least like fighting with. They are just spraying right now.

66 is somebody with a real personality disorder. Perhaps she's knottygirls roommate.

666 is probably someone you already know and like, or at least like fighting with. They are just spraying right now.

66 is somebody with a real personality disorder. Perhaps she's knottygirls roommate.

Name the disorders you would have when you found your SO on the floor passed awy......tried to revive him to some life and failed......MARREID FOR 22 YEARS.........and wish you could have said all the things you didnt get to say ..........before he died.............YOU TELL ME IF YOUR SUCH A DARN PHYSOCOLGIST..........so speak up mr. no all the answers!!!!!!1'

come on...............come one come all...........you tell me.......cindy66 and proud to hunt with big dogs of climbing........

knottygirl lives with ARC?

Did you not read what I said in the speculation thread? You've come here asking for real sympathy but then turned the whole thing into a sprayfest. If your husband did in fact die then I do feel sorry for you. The impression I get though is you're just here to fuck around.

APOLOGY FOR THE WRONG IMPRESSION...........and i dont want pity or sorrow..............only climbing advice of experts......and i will show notoriety soon.........i have someone on this site......would be more than happy to take a climb together with my next vacation days..........! cant wait to post our TR, you all will be floored!

no ,,,,,,,,someone who posts on this sight.....and you all have respect for........we plan to do a climb some time in the near future...........(my next vacation).......then there is no question of me being male or female!..or questions of "climber or not" and most certainly willl floor you wtih the notoriety.......and he isnt going to tell you who he is.,and his secret is safe with me...........cant wait to floor you all.......NOW WONDER WHO HE IS?...................KEEP WONDERING....

AND HE INVITED ME..........READ IT AND WHEEEP.......OR DOES HE UNDERSTAND?.......................CLIMBING WITH BIGGER DOGS?.......THE ONLY CINDY66