Mt Hood Search and Rescue Fundraiser

scheissami

After the latest news I think I will just send a check to PMR directly instead of going to the LL. I have trouble going to a "benefit" hosted by the ones who are actually partially responsible for PMR to go on more rescues then before and place them in more potential danger.......Maybe the benefit theme can be, "raise money for PMR's new MLU Fund, needed for increased rescues on Mt. Hood due to the passing of HB 2509." You could even get Matty and Co. up on stage to thank all of those for supporting PMR and encourage those in attendance to give even more with PMR needing it to help with all of the expected new calls for rescue when someone pulls their MLU.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps a strong presence by the climbing and SAR community at this event with our thoughts that this bill is a bad idea would help the cause.

We all wrote letters, some of us attended meetings, now we should make it to this event -- supports two causes with one beer drinking binge!!!

Perhaps a strong presence by the climbing and SAR community at this event with our thoughts that this bill is a bad idea would help the cause.

We all wrote letters, some of us attended meetings, now we should make it to this event -- supports two causes with one beer drinking binge!!!

Well spoken

There you go Ryan. Now you got no reason not to come and share a beer with me. C..mon! You can do it.

I just got back from the party and is was an huge hit. Thumbs up for matty and company. There was like 300 people there. Everybody was really cool and nice. Good frickin beer. PMG was there.

Totally rad event. Seemed like all of Ptown climbing community was there. There was a good vibe. Once again. Thumbs up.

Very fun event. Kudos to the group putting it on. I spoke with Matty, Christina and Dan. Very friendly, nice people who really wanted to help those who helped them. Lots of people, good beer and some great items to bid on. Someone outbid me on the start climbing gear package, but we went home with a case of wine and a tour for 8 at Duck Pond Winery. Can't complain about that!

Here are pics from the event. There is at least one cc.comer in photos on the second page.

You got the back of my head in two shots. Hee hee. I saw you taking pictures of the dogs when my wife and i arrived. I did not know it until I saw your pictures. Great shots. Good times.