Evergreen Wall

jibby

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the route in the pic was a nice little 11 for a few years till some holds were added. Skip the hold between the first and second ledge and the one a couple feet above the second ledge. I'm sure it was different than that when originally established. The line to the right was a seven or maybe a nine. Right of that there were 3 tens to the same anchor. The furthest right was an aid ladder that morphed into hard eleven with some nasty monos and a dyno to the chains to clip em. The best climb was on the arete (haha) to the left which went out the overhang and back onto the face but the college pulled it down long ago :( I heard they shut that wall down?

• 2 weeks later...

Ha!! I forgot that thing even existed...went to ESC way back in the 2oth century. There are also a smattering of aid lines as well to be had on campus: pins, aliens and cam hooks up conrete seams and jointed corners. Check out the Comm Lab east face(probably A3+). Of course, it's off limits, a bad idea, illegal and certainly NOT recommended...awesome.