4th Annual SausageFest Slide Show Sun Apr. 1, 2007

jon

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...so Wayne is going to get all Mongo on us.

ALSO! if you just have a few of your best pictures you want to show i'm going to put together a bunch of pictures and just have them showing throughout the night. If you want to be included in this then bring some pictures in on a CD (the earlier the better, while I still am capable of computing).

I AM SOFA KING EXCITED!!!!!! can you feel it?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks, if you are planning on showing slides could you please PM me even if you have already sent me or Oly one, I just want to confirm that you are showing. Also, if you have a projector or screen available and are willing to bring (dinner on me in return), please send me a PM so we can coordinate.

Hey Jon, I think we have projector screen and sound covered. I do not have a computer available that day. I will be bringing a DVD player as some were interested in that format.

If someone brings a computer it will be easiest to run to the projector if it is either a VGA output or S-Video.

Give me shout if there are other issues.

Sounds like fun. I've been sick as a dawg for the last five days, but hoping I can roll myself off the couch and make it down tonight, being a former San Diego (Poway) climber. If I make it, I'll introduce myself to you, Off-White. Otherwise, have fun!

Edited by rangertommy