Gotta Love Americans

NTM

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This happened to a young woman who used to work in the document control department at Fluke up in Everett when I was still an employee of that establishment. She was overweight, for sure, but not exactly the great fat pie wagon depicted in the article above. Apparently, surprise births are more common that one might think.

That very same year, one of our IT engineers broadcast an email that he was going to become a woman. He dressed like a woman (a requirement for the surgery) for a year before taking the plunge. The company built a 'special needs' bathroom for him due to complaints from several women who didn't want to share the loo with a still biological man. For those of you contemplating this change of life; men's size 12 pumps are extremely difficult to find.

It was just one of those great years at the office where everything seems to happen at once.

my second year of teaching one of my students went missing for a couple of months w/ no explanation - one day she showed back up again - hey, where you been? - oh, i just had a baby - oh? (the girl was a tanker for sure, and 15 years old to boot, but man, i thought i woulda noticed something - shit, i gotta say something to ease the social tension!) - wow, that must be very hard, being so young and having to take care of a kid and go to school at the same time - oh, it'll be alright, i've done it before, this is my second kid!

looking around my room at that moment as she pointed out her baby's-daddy, i suddenly came to understand how so many hideously ugly females can get pregnant - there's no shortage of equally homely guys either

looking around my room at that moment as she pointed out her baby's-daddy, i suddenly came to understand how so many hideously ugly females can get pregnant - there's no shortage of equally homely guys either

How many kids you got?

watchu'mean?

habf08_01_cletus_brandine.jpg

How many kids you got?

watchu'mean?

anyone speak kraut? can't figure why my sweet pic of cletus and his honey got replaced by bart but figure there's somethign to his secret code :P

How many kids you got?

watchu'mean?

anyone speak kraut? can't figure why my sweet pic of cletus and his honey got replaced by bart but figure there's somethign to his secret code :P

it probably cause you are stealing bandwidth, you thief!