Cindy66 Speculation Thread

bstach

Which of the following best describes your thought/feelings about Cindy66  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following best describes your thought/feelings about Cindy66

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, are we getting trolled here or not....damn I feel old.

Maybe Minx can provide more info to help answer...I thought checking the IP was pretty clever. So Minx, what other avatars post from that IP? Chances are, that'll find our troller, cuz clearly Cindy66 is posting from a static IP address.

:pagetop: troller

well he cant be on SWBEll,,,,,,,,,,,,,its only for arkansas telephone users..............if he lives over 800 miles..........SWBELL doesnt run that far.do the math sweetie.....

and by the way...........he is coming again......do to the mt.hood climb with me..........

Yeah, I thought there was comment about being older and all that. 40is isn't exactly old. And its awfully young to die (assuming your "SO" was in the same decade as you).

Why am I posting about this?

yes ,40 is to young to die....and yes he was my age....his heart stopped beating. i guess the good lord needed him too....i can only hope he can see me smile when i look at his picture.

Keep fucking around with people and your "dead husband" might see your face a little sooner than you'd expect.

tell him/her/it, Arch.

Him/Her/It is gonna need to hire a "Cindy" to deliver a round of head for everyone to smooth this out.

MY SO said i gave darn good head..........read it and wheep.....

Way Wrong Answer.........He slept in the other bed....BELEIVE IT OR NOT.......True Gentleman

He could SLEEP anywhere... but what happened before he fell asleep? 8D

He broke out all the gifts that he brought from home for me.......

and we wathced a movie........fell asleep watching it........

and climbed Petit Jean when we woke up...........any more stupid questiosns?

And why would someone so broken up over the death of a loved one put 666 behind their name?

I feel ddummmbbb

IT IS NOT 666. IT IS ONLY TWO 6'S............TURN THE LAST 6 UPSIDE DOWN.......THEN YOU HAVE WHAT?..............GUESS I NEED TO TALK TO MODERARATOR TO HAVE THAT SHIT CHANGED.........THEN YOU GUYS HAVE TO FINDSOMETHING ELSE TO SPRAY ME OVER1

Cindy66....you are hilarious...you are trolling your own troll ridden thread. You are having a converstation with yourself.

NOPE...................JUST ADDING THE TRUTH TO THE MAYHEM THAT THE PEONS WHO POSTED.............

CINDY66 brought lap top with her.!!!!!!!!!!!and i having th etime of my life.......can put in all details but will give a TR as soon as i am back in my own safe house.......

You see, here's the problem Cindy. You did post this from your own house. You have a static ip address, which means you have a high speed connection at your own house and it always has the same ip address. I do too. If you were posting on your laptop from some other location, the ip address would be different. This is what pissed Minx off.

Normally, mods don't get involved in untangling trolls and false identities: it's the internet, we're all adults, and one does well to be wary. Usually there's some entertainment to be had in the game too. This one just smells weird, and trolls that elicit heartfelt responses from regular folk, known quantities here, are just poor taste.

So, show up at a pub club, come to the sausagefest, go climbing with someone known here, and you can establish your bonafides if you care too. As it stands now, I fear you've been tagged as a dodgy and suspicious character.

well..........my character is not suspicious.....I WORK FOR SOUTH WESTERN BELL...........AND I CAN GET IN TO MY COMPUTER FROM WROK........FROM OREGON......OR ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE 50 STATES........UNDER MY ip.........THINK WHAT YOU LIKE........ITS OT BIGGY TO ME........AND WOULD ENJOY CLIMBING WITH SOMEONE HERE....WOUOLD ENJOY MEETING SOME OF THE CLIMBERS THAT ENJOY THE SAME THING I DO.........SIGNED............SW BELL WORKER....

Cindy66....you are hilarious...you are trolling your own troll ridden thread. You are having a converstation with yourself.

NOPE...................JUST ADDING THE TRUTH TO THE MAYHEM THAT THE PEONS WHO POSTED.............

whooooa! maybe its just too early in the morning, but not one of your posts makes sensein the last two pages. Its kinda creepy, actually.

I'm a little bothered that I felt a little empathetic for Cindy getting over the death of a husband.

Who knows what really is up, but I'd recommend professional counseling from a psycologist. Obviously you have some problems that you desperately need to work out.

I feel sorry for any poor sucker that wants to date you.

whooooa! maybe its just too early in the morning, but not one of your posts makes sensein the last two pages. Its kinda creepy, actually.

Decline into madness??

Decline into madness??

Already there!

boner your just stupid. I can't have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

I've heard that brand of sarcasm before...

cindy666 = archenemy?? :confused:

edited to add emphasis on the third "6" to clearly distinguish my belief that cindy666 is NOT the same person as cindy66.

Edited by sobo

ok ...

#1) cindy 66 is not the same avatar as cindy666

#2) cindy 66 - arkansas is not the only place you can get SW bell. i can get access my work account from living room couch via my laptop. my IP is still the same.

#3) cindy annoys me b/c its pulling at the emotions of people. this isn't funny its sick.

#4) as a general rule we don't out "trolls" b/c a lot of them are funny and good natured. arc got outed for obvious reasons. i still haven't completely outed the ID of our fair Cindy here. So folks remember you're going to have to figure out speculate on most trolls all by yourselves. i love a fun troll.

CREEPY CREEPY CREEPY CREEPY TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL