Cindy66 Speculation Thread

bstach

Which of the following best describes your thought/feelings about Cindy66  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following best describes your thought/feelings about Cindy66

Hey, are we getting trolled here or not....damn I feel old.

Maybe Minx can provide more info to help answer...I thought checking the IP was pretty clever. So Minx, what other avatars post from that IP? Chances are, that'll find our troller, cuz clearly Cindy66 is posting from a static IP address.

:pagetop: troller

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a dream about you last night. i doused you in gasoline and played olpympic torch.

thanks for being the torch,

Is that the best you got? I would have expected a "veteran" to be a better sprayer. You should ask Dru for help.

Yeah, I thought there was comment about being older and all that. 40is isn't exactly old. And its awfully young to die (assuming your "SO" was in the same decade as you).

Why am I posting about this?

yes ,40 is to young to die....and yes he was my age....his heart stopped beating. i guess the good lord needed him too....i can only hope he can see me smile when i look at his picture.

Keep fucking around with people and your "dead husband" might see your face a little sooner than you'd expect.

tell him/her/it, Arch.

Him/Her/It is gonna need to hire a "Cindy" to deliver a round of head for everyone to smooth this out.

Britney Spears can kill anyone she wants! Britney Spears cuts off heads ALL the time and doesn't even think twice about it. This chick is so crazy and awesome that she flips out ALL the time. I heard that once Britney Spears was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon Britney Spears killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw Britney Spears totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

You ARE old bill :fahq:

:lmao:

heh heh, true dat. .... :cry:

BTW, I second that round of head from Cindy comment above. (not too old...see?)

Unless it's Arc, than lets turn it over to Pink for an Olympic Torch demo -that would be worth pulling up a lawn chair and having a beer to watch go down.

i had a dream about you last night. i doused you in gasoline and played olpympic torch.

thanks for being the torch,

Is that the best you got? I would have expected a "veteran" to be a better sprayer. You should ask Dru for help.

i don't pay much attention to canadians, but then again who does?

Unless it's Arc, than lets turn it over to Pink for an Olympic Torch demo -that would be worth pulling up a lawn chair and having a beer to watch go down.

bill is not old he has just been around longer than most of us. met bill twice and he looks youngish to me.

had another dream that bstach did the daffy duck nitroglycerin gig. i woke up the next moring and much to my dismay it was just a dream.

Way Wrong Answer.........He slept in the other bed....BELEIVE IT OR NOT.......True Gentleman

He could SLEEP anywhere... but what happened before he fell asleep? 8D

ADULT CONVERSATION.............MOVIES WE RENTED.........TAD OF DRINKING..............E=DRINKS ALOT..........NO NOOKEY AT ALL..............

Yeah, I thought there was comment about being older and all that. 40is isn't exactly old. And its awfully young to die (assuming your "SO" was in the same decade as you).

yes ,40 is to young to die....and yes he was my age....his heart stopped beating. i guess the good lord needed him too....i can only hope he can see me smile when i look at his picture.

Keep fucking around with people and your "dead husband" might see your face a little sooner than you'd expect.

tell him/her/it, Arch.

Him/Her/It is gonna need to hire a "Cindy" to deliver a round of head for everyone to smooth this out.

i WOULD BE DAMN DAMN SCARED OF ALL THE MOUNTIANS WARTS ALL OF YOU HAVE

i

bill is not old he has just been around longer than most of us. met bill twice and he looks youngish to me.

had another dream that bstach did the daffy duck nitroglycerin gig. i woke up the next moring and much to my dismay it was just a dream.

DREAM ON ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THE DREAMS WUOLD GET YOU THERE,

tell him/her/it, Arch.

YOU CAN T RECEIVE HEAD UNELSS YOU HAVE ONE...................