Cindy66 Speculation Thread

bstach

Which of the following best describes your thought/feelings about Cindy66  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following best describes your thought/feelings about Cindy66

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CINDY66 brought lap top with her.!!!!!!!!!!!and i having th etime of my life.......can put in all details but will give a TR as soon as i am back in my own safe house.......the dude is a knockout..........we climbed peitt jean today.......ate shrimp andlobster......steak for dinenr........drinks.......not one wrong.gesture on his part.comp;letely a gentleenmen......am trying not to get caught here..........later updates........i feel so special .....yall started a post on whittle ole me.........im safe....still have all arms legs .....he is a knockout.....and wow what a climber..........give more later.

Kev the bone..........you care nothing only your ego............an you don hav enohtng nice tosay keep a trpa on thelips.........i am gtring ot live a new life...........i am widowed and tring ot leart how to date...........i wouldneve thik of asking you for adive....................good doggie

bake on it.................and he is a cc.comers............sprayer, oregon cascades......and several ohhterh forums he hits. ...which one can figure him out????????...............okall for now.........he is back

OMG!!! IS THIS A DIRECT QOUTE FROM DEATH ON THE INSTALLMENT PLAN?????