Nice climbing guys?

archenemy

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely love this forum and each and every one of you.

I posted this thread in response (tongue in cheek) to the "hot climbing girls" thread and all of a sudden I am whinning because I am an asshole who can't get a date or something like that.

So fucking funny.

Have a super weekend ya'll ;)

You mean this is just a troll, and not a sincere appeal for help through your emotional trauma?

I think it is sick that someone would do that. Why would anyone want to yank the emotional chains of people they don't even know. Why evoke what is one of our best attributes (empathy, concern, whatever) and then step on that person? I just don't get it.

Dude, I live on the assumption that folks are basically decent. A troll is a troll, but there is a bottom limit that most people won't stoop below. So forgive me for being a bit surprised.

:lmao: Me either, it was the first thing that sprang to mind when I read your post. Maybe others don't follow your pearls of wisdom with the same slavish devotion as I, the president of your stalk... err, I mean fan club.

You know that I would give my heart to you, and to you alone, if you would please replace that red X in a box with a avatar pic.

:lmao: Me either, it was the first thing that sprang to mind when I read your post. Maybe others don't follow your pearls of wisdom with the same slavish devotion as I, the president of your stalk... err, I mean fan club.

You know that I would give my heart to you, and to you alone, if you would please replace that red X in a box with a avatar pic.

Doh! Now I get it. Just read the Cindy66 Spec Thread. Day late, dollar $hort. :rolleyes:

Yeah, the best jokes sometimes require both research and context to make sense.

Arch, I'll see what I can do, they disappeared my little monkey face from wherever I pirated it, so I've got to give my avatar a makeover.

O_W,

Nice to have your exquisite corpse back again. The red x was aggravating.