hot climbing girls?

mythosgrl

I don't really understand what this thread is about. I see "hot" climber chicks all the time whether I am at the gym or at a popular crag. If you havn't seen any than you are not looking hard enough or your standards are way to high. Truth is climber chicks have some of the hottest bodies goin' not to mention they know how to climb!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if you are in a LTR with or married to someone who shares your particular hobbies, the odds are pretty good that one of you is going to have more talent, passion, drive, experience - etc - so it's going to take some trial and error before you figure out what kind of outing will be enjoyable for both of you. Even after you do that, there will be times when you want to climb with someone besides your s/o or spouse, and that may not go over so well, etc.

On the whole, it's nice to share some hobbies and a general outdoor orientation, but it's also nice to have interests that you pursue separately IMO.

On a related topic, anyone ever read Gerry Roach's "Top 10 Things I Learned While Climbing" list that he put at the front of his guide to the 14er's in Colorado? If I remember correctly "Surfer girl isn't in the mountains" was somewhere in the Top-5. If he added an asterisk he could have made a globally-valid axiom out of this one.

"Surfer girl isn't in the mountains*"

*Or in the Bass Boat, the woodshop, the duck-blind, the bow-hunting club, on the river next to you in a kayak, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

I'm I the only one who finds it a bit odd that John named off hot "Guys" and not "Gals"?

Yeah, fuck you John.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

What? Because I only named off the hot guys or because you weren't on the list? :grlaf::wazup:

I was down at the New Amsterdam staring at this yellow-haired girl

Mr. Jones strikes up a conversation with this black-haired flamenco dancer

She dances while his father plays guitar

She's suddenly beautiful

We all want something beautiful

I wish I was beautiful

So come dance this silence down through the morning

Cut Maria! Show me some of them Spanish dances

Pass me a bottle, Mr. Jones

Believe in me

Help me believe in anything

I want to be someone who believes

southpark.gif

All I can say is that if you are a single man and want to date girls, becoming a climber will NOT help your situation...regardless of how hot the girls are.

As for the general population, most people are fat, ugly and stupid...so being a climber ups the odds that you are going to be thinner, and more intelligent. But good luck finding a single one....guys will be on her like flies on shit.

Man, I don't know where you live, but it sounds like you should move. I run into interesting, attractive young women all the time who constantly complain that they can't find a guy they want to date. Then there's the web.

It's normal to assume every woman you'd like to talk to is taken, but a surprising number are single (or want to be). If you can go for it in the mountains, why not apply the same hutzpah to dating?

Shitcan the 'she's gotta climb' criterion, though. If she does, fine. But who's going to turn down someone they really like being with because she can't tie a figure 8? Pretty damn arbitrary, if you ask me.

All I know is that when I get Layton so lubed up it slides right in, and he starts saying all kinds of dirty stuff to me, I could fucking care less if I ever climb again, much less whether or not he ever did.

Edited by E-rock