hot climbing girls?

mythosgrl

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like volleyball, soccer and other sports in which women are involved have many attractive females in them. It seems to me like most of the female climbers would not be classified as "hot" when compared to females in other sports. Have I just not seen very many or am i somewhat correct?

I think this is a very sexist comment. The same could be said for male athletes, there is no difference. It's not like male climbers are all smoking hot and the girls are ugly. WTF? And I completely disagree, I know lots of hot climber girls.

pix?

Dang, I thought the one I posted was good. But, alright, here's another:

rooster005.jpg

Damn Rooster, that's a fucked up egg you laid there. I didn't think rooster's laid eggs though, but whatever, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Give up names buddy.

He's a local guidebook author and luckily my girlfriend wasn't home, because he would have taken her home, too. :noway:

I'm I the only one who finds it a bit odd that John named off hot "Guys" and not "Gals"?

Not strange at all.....you obviously have never met John.

I've met John briefly to exchange beer for cash. Good beer by the way :tup: :tup:

Yes its a well known fact that are few to zero hot climbing girls...Mythos girl has it down pat: heres a couple reasons as stated by anthoer poster:

12)it freaks them out that i could school their ass in an arm wrestling compition.

Obviously

3)they don't understand that i don't wear heels because i'm afraid of rolling my ankle and not being able to climb...yes it has happened before

Yup, even harder to understand why you take them off before bed..

The only thing Mythos girl missed was that although other sports girls can be hot, most are lesbians so it doesnt count.

City girls Rock!!

question for ya ladies....so i have run into the problem that dating a non-climber probally won't work (or hasn't for me) cuz...

1)they don't understand why someone would want to spend so much time "training".

2)it freaks them out that i could school their ass in an arm wrestling compition. :wazup:

3)they don't understand that i don't wear heels because i'm afraid of rolling my ankle and not being able to climb...yes it has happened before :lmao:

4)and the fact that you usually climb with other guys and they don't understand the whole workings of a climbing session so they are insecure with it....

please enlighten me :crosseye:

IMHO: if you're passionate about climbing, day dream at work about your next climbing trip, watch climbing video while making-out, who else will "get" you but another climber? I sell real estate for a living. My job is highly professional and I wear suites every day. Some nights I wear my tightest jeans and the taller the heel the better. But most of the time I'd rather be dirt baggin' with a fellow climber. A guy climbing with his shirt off, chalk on his face, greasy hands from the rope, full rack across his chest? Beats any swanker wearing a suite. Words of advice sister: he's gotta climb. Just makes it so much better... especially if you have a solid group of mutual climber friends.

sickie