hot climbing girls?

mythosgrl

I find people who are outdoorsy, muscular, and earthy "hot". I like the creases that form around people's eyes from laughing. I like the scars created from climbing on people's hands. I like seeing what a person really looks like after spending a couple of days on a wall.

Chicks who look great in makeup and heels, dudes who look great in suits and hair gell generally don't qualify.

Cleaning up is easy!

Finding someone who thinks it's cool when you come home dirty and bloody is much harder!!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kev... how many time are you going to KEEP posting Pam?! Me jealous, maybe. ;)

Not to say that Pam is not a real woman, but I doubt you have anything to be jealous of. The climber chicks I know are way hotter than Pam (a bit more on the real side if you know what I am saying)

I've decided that Pam scares me.

I find people who are outdoorsy, muscular, and earthy "hot". I like the creases that form around people's eyes from laughing. I like the scars created from climbing on people's hands. I like seeing what a person really looks like after spending a couple of days on a wall.

Chicks who look great in makeup and heels, dudes who look great in suits and hair gell generally don't qualify.

I find cliches hot.