hot climbing girls?

mythosgrl

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else a bit concerned at Kevbone's photos of what he considers hot? Those types of girls may fit the basic concept of what an attractive girl may look like, but in cases like their's the whole is a lot less than the sum of the parts. Skanky and shallow! Those are the types of girls that 12 year olds think are hot.

hahahaha...oh im sure youd say that in the club.."sorry your shallow" hahahhahah lifes to short for that shite

Is anyone else a bit concerned at Kevbone's photos of what he considers hot? Those types of girls may fit the basic concept of what an attractive girl may look like, but in cases like their's the whole is a lot less than the sum of the parts. Skanky and shallow! Those are the types of girls that 12 year olds think are hot.

hahahaha...oh im sure youd say that in the club.."sorry your shallow" hahahhahah lifes to short for that shite

Why not say it at the club? Would you really take it seriously, no matter who says it, and get offended? Fuck that, life's too short for that shite

• 1 month later...
All I can say is that if you are a single man and want to date girls, becoming a climber will NOT help your situation...regardless of how hot the girls are.

Exactly!!!

The trick is to find the hot "non-climbing" girl and then convert them!!!! It's not as hard as it sounds. After a few months all your friends will be wondering how you found such a hot "climbing chick." I am currently in the second phase of operation on such a "non-climbing" chick. Wish me luck. :tup:

Why not say it at the club? Would you really take it seriously, no matter who says it, and get offended? Fuck that, life's too short for that shite

I was saying it in the context of Mike seeing a women like Pamela A and saying you know what id take you home but your just a tad to

Skanky and shallow!

After a few months all your friends will be wondering how you found such a hot "climbing chick."

No after a few months your friends will be wandering around going where the fuck is Tlinn..man he is pussy whipped.

LOL...I hope that doesn't happen. But at least I'll be getting some. :lmao:

• 1 year later...
oh and where are all the hot climber guys?

On this website I'd say alpinedave, powderhound, Daniel Harro and Marcus... Dave, Daniel and Marcus are taken so I'd grab Bryan before he starts making bank (and he will).

One of the male employees at clubsport you can tell is heartbreaker...

Then again KG none of us have been climbing models for Jeep ads so chances are none of us are hot enough for you ;):wave:

IMO hot is strictly physically based... everyone finds different things hot... some people are turned off by tats... some find them very attractive... kinda depends on what you are shopping for.

So... do hot boys and girls exist? Depends on what you find hot...

The catch is entropy bats last so no matter how hot someone is sooner or later they look a lot different... so go find someone who is beautiful person (physically and emotionally) and hang on tight.

this is a pretty homo post John! Not that there is anything wrong with that...

oh and where are all the hot climber guys?

On this website I'd say alpinedave, powderhound, Daniel Harro and Marcus... Dave, Daniel and Marcus are taken so I'd grab Bryan before he starts making bank (and he will).

One of the male employees at clubsport you can tell is heartbreaker...

Then again KG none of us have been climbing models for Jeep ads so chances are none of us are hot enough for you ;):wave:

IMO hot is strictly physically based... everyone finds different things hot... some people are turned off by tats... some find them very attractive... kinda depends on what you are shopping for.

So... do hot boys and girls exist? Depends on what you find hot...

The catch is entropy bats last so no matter how hot someone is sooner or later they look a lot different... so go find someone who is beautiful person (physically and emotionally) and hang on tight.

this is a pretty homo post John! Not that there is anything wrong with that...

no, stay single and hook up with young chicas ur whole life, cause ur only as youn as the girls u touch....

Is there such a thing as "a "hot" climber chick"? I don't think so. "Hot" is in the mind of the "beholder"...

I think my wife is "hot", you might not think so. Or maybe you do. Cool. Completely personal preference.

Soooooooo....... What makes a chick "hot"? Because she "climbs"?

That's a lame barometer for someone to judge a woman... Oh well, dudes are dicks anyways, so....

Ladies, get used to it, it will probably never ever (even in a snow storm) change.

On the other hand, I am open to seeing some images of "hot" chicks "climbing"...

Bring it on.