hot climbing girls?

mythosgrl

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've met plenty of beautiful climber girls and plenty of one's that aren't. But climbing is kind of a rugged sport, drawing out the more manly types. :yoda: But you want to see a sport that has the lowest amount of hotties? Try watching a women's rugby match.

Plenty of ugly climber dudes out there too. More so in fact.

Hey there Mike, now I used to play Rugby.

Mythosgirl,

Are you trying to say ugly women are just attracted to climbing? I don't think it has anything to do with looks, it is just a dumb fucking sport that is fun. I personally don't think it has anything to do with looks, when you get older you realize less does, and also the type of girl who climbs hard focuses more on what gear she has and how much she is climbing and how much money she can spend on new skiis rather than getting facials and dresses and superficial shit (though very fun) like that.

So, maybe the event that needs to be set up is an “inspection night” where all the single women who post here can line up and be inspected by the male posters. The male posers (oops, typo) can check their climbing resumes, touch their hair, feel their muscles. Then we can score them and just place that number in small font at the end of their log in name, i.e., “Sherri-27” (I will pick on Sherri since we were almost married once.)

The girls benefit from this because they could suddenly start using their ratings for positive benefits. If you invite a high rating out climbing, suddenly you are more willing to carry better food or extra alcohol. High ratings would not have to pay their share of gas. Everyone benefits.

So, maybe the event that needs to be set up is an "inspection night" where all the single women who post here can line up and be inspected by the male posters. The male posers (oops, typo) can check their climbing resumes, touch their hair, feel their muscles. Then we can score them and just place that number in small font at the end of their log in name, i.e., "Sherri-27" (I will pick on Sherri since we were almost married once.)

Sorry it didn't work out, hun, but you can do way better than a 27. :noway:

She's taken, but I can't be anything but happy, for her partner is wonderful.

;)

Hey, thanks MisterE! That was sweet. The best part is that my partner thinks I should have ranked at least somewhere in the low teens on the hypothetical poster-inspection scale. 27?!? Pffft.

We miss you up here, buddy! :wave:

Is anyone else a bit concerned at Kevbone's photos of what he considers hot? Those types of girls may fit the basic concept of what an attractive girl may look like, but in cases like their's the whole is a lot less than the sum of the parts. Skanky and shallow! Those are the types of girls that 12 year olds think are hot.

Is anyone else a bit concerned at Kevbone's photos of what he considers hot? Those types of girls may fit the basic concept of what an attractive girl may look like, but in cases like their's the whole is a lot less than the sum of the parts. Skanky and shallow! Those are the types of girls that 12 year olds think are hot.

Michael.....I call your bullshit. All women are hot. You have to learn to look past the outer skin.