hot climbing girls?

mythosgrl

You all are making me happy to still be in a committed relationship for @28 years.

I'm also happy to be in a committed relationship...with a State institution.

Hey, I'll confess, I perused the thread for hot pics of young muffins. :lmao:

Very disapointing. Sh*t, and I though this was the fu*cing internet... damnit. If this downward trend continues you all will be scraping the bottom of the barrel and talking about climbing - or worse - before too long.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

red foxx:

"color don't matter (he might as well been talking 'bout age or beauty). you think color matters when the lights go out? shit, when the lights go out it just becomes a question of who's washed."

Red Foxx also once said, "Beauty is only skin deep, but UGLY goes clear to the BONE."

Something said a couple pages back reminded me of a woman I climbed with a couple times a few years back. She was really enthusiastic about climbing. She bought the best gear, trained hard. She aspired to climb K2. Then I never saw her around any more. I asked someone who knew her well what happened to her. "Oh, she met some guy and fell in love with him. He doesn't climb. They moved to L.A."

K2, huh?

red foxx:

"color don't matter (he might as well been talking 'bout age or beauty). you think color matters when the lights go out? shit, when the lights go out it just becomes a question of who's washed."

Red Foxx also once said, "Beauty is only skin deep, but UGLY goes clear to the BONE."

Something said a couple pages back reminded me of a woman I climbed with a couple times a few years back. She was really enthusiastic about climbing. She bought the best gear, trained hard. She aspired to climb K2. Then I never saw her around any more. I asked someone who knew her well what happened to her. "Oh, she met some guy and fell in love with him. He doesn't climb. They moved to L.A."

K2, huh?

this woman will be on the Oprah Winfrey show fourteen years from now having an epiphany. ;)

question for ya ladies....so i have run into the problem that dating a non-climber probally won't work (or hasn't for me) cuz...

1)they don't understand why someone would want to spend so much time "training".

2)it freaks them out that i could school their ass in an arm wrestling compition. :wazup:

3)they don't understand that i don't wear heels because i'm afraid of rolling my ankle and not being able to climb...yes it has happened before :lmao:

4)and the fact that you usually climb with other guys and they don't understand the whole workings of a climbing session so they are insecure with it....

please enlighten me :crosseye:

IMHO: if you're passionate about climbing, day dream at work about your next climbing trip, watch climbing video while making-out, who else will "get" you but another climber? I sell real estate for a living. My job is highly professional and I wear suites every day. Some nights I wear my tightest jeans and the taller the heel the better. But most of the time I'd rather be dirt baggin' with a fellow climber. A guy climbing with his shirt off, chalk on his face, greasy hands from the rope, full rack across his chest? Beats any swanker wearing a suite. Words of advice sister: he's gotta climb. Just makes it so much better... especially if you have a solid group of mutual climber friends.

sickie

yeah so hence my problem...how can i ever date anyone that isn't a climber....no one else understands yo! :wazup:

The contention that climber chicks are less attractive than the general population is laughable, and indicative of our collective inability to generalize from our own experiences.

What percentage of women are old? Obese? Unwashed? The actual average female (just like the average male) is a fat, old, ugly, slob. This isn't to say they are bad people, it is just a statement of fact.

It's similar to some of the girls I knew in college who had 120+ IQs, but who thought they were dumb because everyone they knew had a 130 IQ. They couldn't get their heads around the fact that 1/2 the people in the country have an IQ under 100.

You don't have to add "young" to "attractive women", there are probably a couple of hott climbin' cougars out there just waiting for a prey like Mikey to show up.

geez dru--aren't you done with the cougar comments? so played. i love how chicks who are older than 30 get the moniker "cougar" if they admire some younger hot guy. guys who are 60 that go out with a barely legal 18yr old get a pat on the back.

spare the insecure comments or the jealous comments. i'm not. you couldn't pay me enough money to go back and be 18 again. just a phenomena i continue to see over and over.

It's similar to some of the girls I knew in college who had 120+ IQs, but who thought they were dumb because everyone they knew had a 130 IQ. They couldn't get their heads around the fact that 1/2 the people in the country have an IQ under 100.

This also suggests that they miscounted on the 120+. Must have been copying off their boyfriend's IQ test.

This also suggests that they miscounted on the 120+. Must have been copying off their boyfriend's IQ test.

Because everyone knows boys are smarter.

geez dru--aren't you done with the cougar comments? so played. i love how chicks who are older than 30 get the moniker "cougar" if they admire some younger hot guy. guys who are 60 that go out with a barely legal 18yr old get a pat on the back.

Never played out, as is "Leopard". A "Leopard" is an after 50 yr old woman who is on the prowl.

You know why "Leopard" is the term?

geez dru--aren't you done with the cougar comments? so played. i love how chicks who are older than 30 get the moniker "cougar" if they admire some younger hot guy.

Finally, I know what Dru is talking about in his 'cougar' posts. As for his other posts....

'women over 30'....you know, those old bags.

I love it.

The older the berry the sweeter the juice.
right until it rots and falls off the vine

y'all are just looking for some explanation why you aren't dating better than avg looking people. the reality is climbers are probably no different than the average population.

face it. we're all just a bunch of average looking people screwing other average looking people. with a very few exceptions. oly of course is strikingly handsome. tvash may also be hott but i'm waiting until he shows up in his. CA tights to prove it.