hot climbing girls?

mythosgrl

All I can say is that if you are a single man and want to date girls, becoming a climber will NOT help your situation...regardless of how hot the girls are.

As for the general population, most people are fat, ugly and stupid...so being a climber ups the odds that you are going to be thinner, and more intelligent. But good luck finding a single one....guys will be on her like flies on shit.

Man, I don't know where you live, but it sounds like you should move. I run into interesting, attractive young women all the time who constantly complain that they can't find a guy they want to date. Then there's the web.

It's normal to assume every woman you'd like to talk to is taken, but a surprising number are single (or want to be). If you can go for it in the mountains, why not apply the same hutzpah to dating?

Shitcan the 'she's gotta climb' criterion, though. If she does, fine. But who's going to turn down someone they really like being with because she can't tie a figure 8? Pretty damn arbitrary, if you ask me.

And it also seems to be normal to add the word "young" to every discussion that includes "attractive women". Mature should not be anathema to beautiful. Grow the fuck up.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is that if you are a single man and want to date girls, becoming a climber will NOT help your situation...regardless of how hot the girls are.

As for the general population, most people are fat, ugly and stupid...so being a climber ups the odds that you are going to be thinner, and more intelligent. But good luck finding a single one....guys will be on her like flies on shit.

Man, I don't know where you live, but it sounds like you should move. I run into interesting, attractive young women all the time who constantly complain that they can't find a guy they want to date. Then there's the web.

It's normal to assume every woman you'd like to talk to is taken, but a surprising number are single (or want to be). If you can go for it in the mountains, why not apply the same hutzpah to dating?

Shitcan the 'she's gotta climb' criterion, though. If she does, fine. But who's going to turn down someone they really like being with because she can't tie a figure 8? Pretty damn arbitrary, if you ask me.

No, I totally agree. And archenemy, "young" is a subjective term (I didn't use it though!).

It's fun to see how the girls always react on these threads...low self esteem, or threatened? hmmmm... And it's also funny to see what guys always have the "answers" or what you need to do...usually the one's that haven't had a date with a pretty girl in years.

I've met plenty of beautiful climber girls and plenty of one's that aren't. But climbing is kind of a rugged sport, drawing out the more manly types. :yoda: But you want to see a sport that has the lowest amount of hotties? Try watching a women's rugby match.

Plenty of ugly climber dudes out there too. More so in fact.

No, I totally agree. And archenemy, "young" is a subjective term (I didn't use it though!).

It's fun to see how the girls always react on these threads...low self esteem, or threatened? hmmmm... And it's also funny to see what guys always have the "answers" or what you need to do...usually the one's that haven't had a date with a pretty girl in years.

I've met plenty of beautiful climber girls and plenty of one's that aren't. But climbing is kind of a rugged sport, drawing out the more manly types. :yoda: But you want to see a sport that has the lowest amount of hotties? Try watching a women's rugby match.

Plenty of ugly climber dudes out there too. More so in fact.

Um, yeah, of course I feel threatened. And all the women over that magic number seem to as well. Why is that? It wouldn't be b/c guys don't use a word like that in reference to people like layton, right? Nope.

Um, yeah, of course I feel threatened. And all the women over that magic number seem to as well. Why is that? It wouldn't be b/c guys don't use a word like that in reference to people like layton, right? Nope.

Actually, you're the only woman I haven't met that feels threatened by younger women. Look inward, angel.

You all are making me happy to still be in a committed relationship for @27 years.

Don't think looks don't change when you are 50 and not 20 anymore. Personality is still there, and even better though, to make up for that change.

BTW Kevin: Pam Anderson doesn't really look like that. You are looking at her after 5-6 hours of professionally applied makeup, then perhaps a single picture selected out of thousands by a team of people much later.

Here she really is: pam-1.jpg

pamandersonkarate40tr.th.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, that didn't really work did it? You were still checking out her ass and chest admit it. Hmmm, maybe that was me doing that checking out. Sorry.

Here, let put it another way, here's a before and after of Michael Jackson to give you an idea:

musescelebsmjacksonsx5.jpg

See, famous people look differnt in person.