hot climbing girls?

mythosgrl

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kev... how many time are you going to KEEP posting Pam?! Me jealous, maybe. ;)

Not to say that Pam is not a real woman, but I doubt you have anything to be jealous of. The climber chicks I know are way hotter than Pam (a bit more on the real side if you know what I am saying)

Nice to see pink balancing both worlds, highly rare and an exception. Nice pinky

You consider life's balancing act as a rarity in women? Sweetie, have I got a good group of women I can introduce you to.

I'll bring the lotion!

Oly's type of women :)stormtroopers.jpg

Ah, Pamela Anderson Lee Schenkenberg Lee Michaels Rock Borat, posterchild of hepatitis. Knowing that heptatitis (depending..) is often contracted it through the ol' fashioned fecal/oral route makes it even hotter!

I'd still fuck her 'till the cows come home!!

Actually Hep C is rarely contracted through sexual contact.

You consider life's balancing act as a rarity in women? Sweetie, have I got a good group of women I can introduce you to.

Now now, I didnt say that...I said its nice to see a women who can balance both the outdoors and still be very sexy :tight jeans, high heels...a rarity

Now now, I didnt say that...I said its nice to see a women who can balance both the outdoors and still be very sexy :tight jeans, high heels...a rarity

Really? You must hang with some ugly chicks.

All I can say is that if you are a single man and want to date girls, becoming a climber will NOT help your situation...regardless of how hot the girls are.

As for the general population, most people are fat, ugly and stupid...so being a climber ups the odds that you are going to be thinner, and more intelligent. But good luck finding a single one....guys will be on her like flies on shit.

question for ya ladies....so i have run into the problem that dating a non-climber probally won't work (or hasn't for me) cuz...

1)they don't understand why someone would want to spend so much time "training".

2)it freaks them out that i could school their ass in an arm wrestling compition. :wazup:

3)they don't understand that i don't wear heels because i'm afraid of rolling my ankle and not being able to climb...yes it has happened before :lmao:

4)and the fact that you usually climb with other guys and they don't understand the whole workings of a climbing session so they are insecure with it....

please enlighten me :crosseye:

IMHO: if you're passionate about climbing, day dream at work about your next climbing trip, watch climbing video while making-out, who else will "get" you but another climber? I sell real estate for a living. My job is highly professional and I wear suites every day. Some nights I wear my tightest jeans and the taller the heel the better. But most of the time I'd rather be dirt baggin' with a fellow climber. A guy climbing with his shirt off, chalk on his face, greasy hands from the rope, full rack across his chest? Beats any swanker wearing a suite. Words of advice sister: he's gotta climb. Just makes it so much better... especially if you have a solid group of mutual climber friends.

sickie

i hear mike layton's available - bonus package - he also comes with cigarettes, cowboy boots and pbr!

*EDITED TO ADD* jesus, what timing! maybe i should read pages 4 n'5 of spray before replying to pg 3 shit?

Edited by ivan