hot climbing girls?

mythosgrl

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Words of advice sister: he's gotta climb. Just makes it so much better... especially if you have a solid group of mutual climber friends.

I disagree. I think it works out just fine for your partner to have a similar hobby/passion (biking, kayaking, skiing, etc.) that requires weekend trips, training, etc.

Words of advice sister: he's gotta climb. Just makes it so much better... especially if you have a solid group of mutual climber friends.

I disagree. I think it works out just fine for your partner to have a similar hobby/passion (biking, kayaking, skiing, etc.) that requires weekend trips, training, etc.

Of course it can work out in all different ways. From my female perspective, I find it much better when the S/O is a climber. My last relationship involved a pro kayaker. In the year we were together, we climbed outside maybe twice. Climbing took a back seat. But thats not to say the relationship failed because of that.

So, yes you are right. Point? Don't date someone who hates camping ;)

Don't date someone who hates camping

Camping with you’re your girl friend is great…..it’s fucking intents

did you mean "fucking in tents" or fucking intense? or both?

Edited by RuMR

yeah, i think it's fair to say that an outdoorsy person probably wouldn't work right with a non-outdoorsy person.

there's a lot of different things that can be argued either way...

like a climbing couple will get into arguments when one wants to go climbing with someone else and not the partner, because "you don't love me" or "i'm not strong enough for you."

or the case with you and the kayaker... the followup question would be how many times did you go kayaking? but there might also be a difference in levels of passion -- amatuer vs pro -- that could cause conflict.

in all situations, it could also be argued that any conflict is just a manifestation of an underlying problem.

my personal opinion is i'd rather be with someone who is an expert at something else, who could teach me something else, rather than being overlapping completely.

That is not a fat bottom girl, that is a fat ass chick and she don’t make the world go round….she just sits on it.

hey where did she go? Did a mod pull her?

She certainly didn't pull herself. Don't worry about it. None of those routes looked like they were ever in shape, anyway.

Perhaps I'm just a weighcist.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

I find it much better when the S/O is a climber

Jeez, dont you get enough of the person to have something that you do on your own...why does it have to be every goddam thing together. ITs nice to meet women who do their own shit and continue to do so after you meet them....not my last bf was a pro kayaker so I stopped climbing...to be with him :sick:

yeah, i think it's fair to say that an outdoorsy person probably wouldn't work right with a non-outdoorsy person.

there's a lot of different things that can be argued either way...

like a climbing couple will get into arguments when one wants to go climbing with someone else and not the partner, because "you don't love me" or "i'm not strong enough for you."

or the case with you and the kayaker... the followup question would be how many times did you go kayaking? but there might also be a difference in levels of passion -- amatuer vs pro -- that could cause conflict.

in all situations, it could also be argued that any conflict is just a manifestation of an underlying problem.

my personal opinion is i'd rather be with someone who is an expert at something else, who could teach me something else, rather than being overlapping completely.

You make a very good point.

I find it much better when the S/O is a climber

Jeez, dont you get enough of the person to have something that you do on your own...why does it have to be every goddam thing together. ITs nice to meet women who do their own shit and continue to do so after you meet them....not my last bf was a pro kayaker so I stopped climbing...to be with him :sick:

Sorry, maybe I should clarify. I meant that *we* climbed together ~ twice. *I* climbed with other people during the relationship. Most of my friends are married climbers = me third wheel unless S/O can even things out :) ... although I did climb less b/c I learned to kayak.

Anyone want to know my blood type? O-

Nice Hawks, nope I wouldnt!

Nah, I pretty much avoid all outdoorsy women!! Its great, I buy lingerie instead synthetic long johns, its a no brainer