hot climbing girls?

mythosgrl

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find people who are outdoorsy, muscular, and earthy "hot". I like the creases that form around people's eyes from laughing. I like the scars created from climbing on people's hands. I like seeing what a person really looks like after spending a couple of days on a wall.

Chicks who look great in makeup and heels, dudes who look great in suits and hair gell generally don't qualify.

And those Brazilian volleyball players are just freaks of nature. No one really looks like that--just them.

The coolest thing that I have noticed is that for many people, our definition of what is hot or sexy evolves over our lives. It comes to include much more of what makes a person human, including all the marks of a life well-lived, while growing bored with the socially enforced norms of what we're told is hot.

Do I sound like an old fart or what?

I have a climbing "date" with a woman who has climbed V9 and been on the cover of climbing at least twice.

Monday.

Oh, and she gave me her phone # without me even asking!

:moondance: :moondance:

Is is that 10 year old that climbs her age? You should be arrested.

Edited by kevbone

what you people are failing to recognize is the fact that hot girls date hot guys and vice versa. thus, if there *were* more hot climbing girls, for example, your situation in life would, mostly likely, not change.

this is so not true -- i definitely married "up". He could've done way better than me lookswise. he just loves me cuz i don't bitch about how many pairs of ski he buys. its all about strategy folks.

Chicks who look great in makeup and heels, dudes who look great in suits and hair gell generally don't qualify.

And those Brazilian volleyball players are just freaks of nature. No one really looks like that--just them.

I look great in a suit, and as a result I've lost count of how many Brazilian volleyball players I've dated. They're not freaks, they're just people like us, with hopes, dreams, former creases around their eyes from laughing that have been botoxed out; only with way, way better tans. The problem with them, other than always wanting to make love in the surf in full view of their aging parents who are sitting on the beach drinking Pisco sours, is that when you ask them something, they just look at you like they haven't understood a single word you've said. And they can have a temper. Whenever I would turn the heat down to 95, they'd jump up and spike my head. I actually have a bald spot there now.

Personally, I think anorexic Spanish Supermodels are much less trouble.

And Minx, you're way too humble.

oh and where are all the hot climber guys?

On this website I'd say alpinedave, powderhound, Daniel Harro and Marcus... Dave, Daniel and Marcus are taken so I'd grab Bryan before he starts making bank (and he will).

One of the male employees at clubsport you can tell is heartbreaker...

Then again KG none of us have been climbing models for Jeep ads so chances are none of us are hot enough for you ;):wave:

IMO hot is strictly physically based... everyone finds different things hot... some people are turned off by tats... some find them very attractive... kinda depends on what you are shopping for.

So... do hot boys and girls exist? Depends on what you find hot...

The catch is entropy bats last so no matter how hot someone is sooner or later they look a lot different... so go find someone who is beautiful person (physically and emotionally) and hang on tight.

We're probably at that "Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder" point!

But, seriously, there's a big difference between beautiful and attractive. I'm not sure exactly where "hot" falls.

I hiked Adams a few years back with a gal who had tattoos on her neck and practically jogged up the mountain with 50 lbs on her back, including her board. Maybe not beautiful, but damn attractive!!

I find people who are outdoorsy, muscular, and earthy "hot". I like the creases that form around people's eyes from laughing. I like the scars created from climbing on people's hands. I like seeing what a person really looks like after spending a couple of days on a wall.

The coolest thing that I have noticed is that for many people, our definition of what is hot or sexy evolves over our lives. It comes to include much more of what makes a person human, including all the marks of a life well-lived, while growing bored with the socially enforced norms of what we're told is hot.

Do I sound like an old fart or what?

nah you don't sound like an old fart you sound right on!

question for ya ladies....so i have run into the problem that dating a non-climber probally won't work (or hasn't for me) cuz...

1)they don't understand why someone would want to spend so much time "training".

2)it freaks them out that i could school their ass in an arm wrestling compition. :wazup:

3)they don't understand that i don't wear heels because i'm afraid of rolling my ankle and not being able to climb...yes it has happened before :lmao:

4)and the fact that you usually climb with other guys and they don't understand the whole workings of a climbing session so they are insecure with it....

please enlighten me :crosseye: