hot climbing girls?

mythosgrl

It seems like volleyball, soccer and other sports in which women are involved have many attractive females in them. It seems to me like most of the female climbers would not be classified as "hot" when compared to females in other sports. Have I just not seen very many or am i somewhat correct?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen pics of you and it left me wanting....FOR MOR PICS HOTTIE!!! :moondance:

I've seen a number of beautiful women climbers...but they usual don't fit into the beauty queen mold. They're stronger than beauty queens and often smarter.

As you can see, I'm trolling for the ladies tonight. LADIES!!! ERRERY ONE GIVE OLYCLIMBER A BIG HUG AND SMOOCH!!

It seems like volleyball, soccer and other sports in which women are involved have many attractive females in them. It seems to me like most of the female climbers would not be classified as "hot" when compared to females in other sports. Have I just not seen very many or am i somewhat correct?

I think it has something to do with the clothes, puffy jackets and scholler pants don't really show off the goods. Now if you you girls started wearing the same outfits that the volleyball players wear and start taking off your tops whenever you send a route, I am sure you will gain more attention.

The best wymen's I've met been climbin'-wymens!

gerner.jpg

This gurl rightcheer says she digs my Chouinard-lovin' purse-son-ality!

twins.jpg

I met these two Betty's...twins, no less, at the gym/Jim.

Nuff said...CLIP AND GO!!!! Hotcha!

uglybetty_175x125.jpg

Belay me PLEASE!

25.jpg

This gurl, however, dropped me belaying with one of them crap Gri-Gri things because she was too busy combing her hair! Never again!

Bikini_Models-SB-55.jpg

Pass! Safety first!

as newly single, please PM me if you are a hawt climbing girl.

Oh, and mythosgirl...you are right. 99% of climbing girls are NOT hot.

If you are a single climber guy, do not get your hopes up. Pursue other avenues. If you disagree then you are an exception and good job. Take a cooking or shopping class to find the hot ones.

Edited by layton

Lower your standards......all women are hot.