What does it mean?

ClimbingPanther

Nauh, dis fuhnny. If you cain' d'scrahbe mah big baby's back as bein' black, how'm Ah gonna know whenta git sprung?

Butt whutif dey wuz dis big ass't black womyn'z who wuz jis 'n av'tar? Cain she really be big o' black? Whutif she di'n lahk whitey av'tarz? Is she a crackuh? Whut 'bout 'n av'tar dat talks lahk whitey sometahm, an' black folk othuh tahm?

Ah think Ah'll jis de-confuze mahsel' wit a rack o' baby backs 'n a Schlitz.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny that all of a sudden, everyone is expected to conform to the "You have to be totally open and not dislike anyone just because they are different from you." It rubs me the wrong way. It is like self-proclaimed "tolerant" liberals who don't have any conservative friends b/c they are too "close-minded". Bugs the shit outta me.

person different than me? probably here to steal my shit - kill!

And yet, evolutionarily, better to breed with someone from far away to give your offspring a larger gene pool.

yes - the viking model - sail across sea, sail up river, kill strange men, take strange women back home

person different than me? probably here to steal my shit - kill!

And yet, evolutionarily, better to breed with someone from far away to give your offspring a larger gene pool.

yes - the viking model - sail across sea, sail up river, kill strange men, take strange women back home

Actually, during the first century of viking raids on Ireland, the Norse mostly raided abbeys. Perhaps they didn't just kill the strange men.

reminds me of the joke - why'd the black man wear a suit to his proctologist?

Reminds me never to expect teachers to get the facts correct.

Urologists treat impotence. Proctologists treat anal leakage.

funny, i knew i was screwing that part of the joke up and actually spent a minute trying to figure out what the hell kinda doctor treated bob dole-syndrome but after seeing the words "erectile dysfunction" at least 30 times in 2 minutes i said fuck it, only someone who has ED will catch the slip-up :)