Today (only) rope special

billcoe

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, you gotta post a separate thread so people (my partners) can buy those damn OP cams. It's an amazing price.

Hey, I just went to fetch the link and no link or cams showed! Shite!

Fortunatly I have 3 coming. Proving only once again that if you snooze- you do lose.

I actually passed on buying any of the link cams at that great price (I'm trying to cut down on my gear-whore-ness).

But I do already own one of the yellow link cams, and I agree that it's a great toy. Since I bought it, I've been getting some good use out of it as a 2nd piece in the #.75-#2 camalot range.

And don't worry Bill, next time I see a great deal like that I'll start a new thread to make sure it gets noticed.

Hey there, My main rope is 50 mtrs. So maybe I'm dumb and too stubborn to replace it until it wears out. And just what is wrong with the '70's?

50 mtrs: cheaper, lighter, less gear, you can still hear your partner. So there.

(oh yea; it never wears out because my partners all refuse to climb with the thing - great money saving strategy :-) )

Edited by rockermike

Mike, hope you've retired the goldline by now. BTW - weren't you the person who almost patented the saying "My rack your rope"? :grin:

BTW, if you get up here to visit relatives or anything, look me up we'll go do somepin'. Been a long long time.

Take care

Bill Coe